Games on xbos and pc

Discus and support Games on xbos and pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a Microsoft computer game but when I logged in the same account on the Xbox I did not have this game anymore.Can I do something to make this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skutyjohnny, Nov 6, 2018.

1. skutyjohnny
    skutyjohnny Guest

Games on xbos and pc

I bought a Microsoft computer game but when I logged in the same account on the Xbox I did not have this game anymore.Can I do something to make this game appear on the Xbox?

:)

skutyjohnny, Nov 6, 2018
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    What would happen...

(dunno why my previous thread got deleted, it was suitable for everyone)

-

...If you played an xbox one game in a pc? They're both dvd rom drives and xbo games are coded for x86-64 architecture just like pc games.

-

A Frozen Poo, Nov 6, 2018
  3. XB1R EZIO
    XB1R EZIO Guest
    Wireless Xbox One Controller for PC

I have 360 PC receiver. Is there any problem with using XBO one controller like that?

XB1R EZIO, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Games on xbos and pc

MRallamagoosa, Nov 6, 2018
  5. skutyjohnny
    skutyjohnny Guest
    Yes it is play anywhere title.among others, it is forza 3, halo 5, minecraft

skutyjohnny, Nov 6, 2018
  6. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    Hi,

what's the game title?

ThorX360, Nov 6, 2018
  7. You would need to make sure that you are signed in with the same email and password on your xbox that you made the purchase with on your PC

steeledwand7664, Nov 6, 2018
  8. IRB
    IRB Guest

Games on xbos and pc

Hi

Halo 5 wasn't available on PC (from memory) so not sure if you will have bought the digital copy from the Microsoft Store for that one.

For minecraft there are a couple of versions. the Java version is only PC but if you bought the digital copy from the microsoft store then it will be available to you on the Xbox.

Forza 3 is available on both and as above, if you bought the digital copy from the microsoft store it will be available to you on the Xbox.

Once signed in on the Xbox (with the same account that owns them) under My Games & Apps they should appear in your ready to install area for you to install.

9. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    Only play anywhere titles can be played on both PC and Xbox.

Christyna64, Nov 7, 2018
  10. Minecraft is not included in play anywhere if you purchase win10 edition you need to buy xbox one edition also

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Games on xbos and pc