Games on Demand PreOrder Punchcard not Reflecting Preordered Game

Discus and support Games on Demand PreOrder Punchcard not Reflecting Preordered Game in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I preordered STEEP, but my account doesn't reflect that the game was preordered. I specifically preordered it to complete my 3 game punchcard and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BuRnIngANts, Dec 23, 2016.

1. BuRnIngANts
    BuRnIngANts Guest

I preordered STEEP, but my account doesn't reflect that the game was preordered. I specifically preordered it to complete my 3 game punchcard and receive the 15,000 reward credits. The game STEEP isn't even listed in "My Games" on the my account website,
    but STEEP Season Pass is listed.

:)

BuRnIngANts, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Where is my rewards

For the Games on Demand Punchcard offer, you had to preorder 3 games in order to receive the credits. If NBA2k18 is the only game you preordered, you did not complete the offer.

Smwutches, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I didn’t get my points for a promotion in November 2017

In order to receive the 15,000 credits, you had to preorder 3 games (it was the same as the current games on demand punchcard running now only with different games). If you only preordered Call of Duty, you would not have completed the offer.

Smwutches, Dec 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BuRnIngANts,

You received a punch for your purchase of STEEP. It looks like you did not receive a punch for your purchase of Final Fantasy XV because it was made a day after the release date for that game. We will adjust that purchase to reflect a punch, but please note
    from our FAQ:

Which Xbox Store content is eligible for this offer?

This offer is only open to featured Xbox One digital titles in the Xbox Store. In order to qualify for the punchcard, games must be from our approved list of eligible titles, be pre-ordered during the offer period and be pre-ordered BEFORE their release
    date. Please note that as these are digital titles, many become available for download the night BEFORE the release date, so your order must be received before the release time shown on the individual product pages. Title availability is subject
    to region. Featured games include:

XBLRewards8, Dec 27, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BuRnIngANts,

You received a punch for your purchase of STEEP. It looks like you did not receive a punch for your purchase of Final Fantasy XV because it was made a day after the release date for that game. We will adjust that purchase to reflect a punch, but please note
    from our FAQ:

Which Xbox Store content is eligible for this offer?

This offer is only open to featured Xbox One digital titles in the Xbox Store. In order to qualify for the punchcard, games must be from our approved list of eligible titles, be pre-ordered during the offer period and be pre-ordered BEFORE their release
    date. Please note that as these are digital titles, many become available for download the night BEFORE the release date, so your order must be received before the release time shown on the individual product pages. Title availability is subject
    to region. Featured games include:
  6. Smwutches Win User

never got rewards

In order to qualify for the games on demand punchcard, the games had to be preordered on or after October 1. Since they were preordered before the offer began, they were not eligible.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Pre-order not redeemed

If you preordered it before October 1, it would not be eligible for the games on demand punchcard.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Where is my rewards

For the Games on Demand Punchcard offer, you had to preorder 3 games in order to receive the credits. If NBA2k18 is the only game you preordered, you did not complete the offer.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Credits

In order to qualify for the games on demand punchcard offer, the games have to be preordered during the offer period which started on October 1. Since you preordered before the offer began, it is not eligible.
Thema:

1. Games on Demand PreOrder Punchcard not Reflecting Preordered Game - Similar Threads - Games Demand PreOrder

2. I demand to have my Xbox One game achievement fixed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand to have my Xbox One game achievement fixed.: So, with the ongoing Just Dance 2020 achievement being broken, there is no solution to fixing it. Ubisoft claims they have no responsbilities of causing it, but they lied because are liable for...
  3. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Chat Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been...
  4. Missing points from game on demand punch card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing points from game on demand punch card: Hello i need some help i preordered Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and Elder scrolls online MOrrowwind but did not receive the 15,000 points for the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard. Can you please help...
  5. If I pre ordered the selected game on windows 10 pc store, it counts for Games on Demand ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I pre ordered the selected game on windows 10 pc store, it counts for Games on Demand ...: Hi Xbox Live Rewards team, recently I pre ordered Halo Wars 2 UE on my Windows 10 PC store, and I found that Xbox Live Rewards have a mission that you can get credits after you preorder 3...
  6. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been rewarded...
  7. I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...: Yesteday I bought a game from the online marketplace, only to see it go on a featured sale less than twelve hours later. Is there no rebate for unfortunate fools like myself? I realize it is...
  8. I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break: Good afternoon! Bought April 4, the game Quantum Break Xbox in the store, in a footnote, it was stated that I will send the code for the game windows 10. It's been 14 days, the code I have not...
  9. assassin's creed 3,4(black flag) game on demand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin's creed 3,4(black flag) game on demand: Hello! microsoft. I'm a Korean user using game on demand to buy a g game, it is so expensive to buy a assassin's creed in offline, So i determined to use game on demand. but when i buy...
  10. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...: I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in...