Games on Demand Pre-order Puchcard

Discus and support Games on Demand Pre-order Puchcard in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Mafia III on October 6th in the late afternoon/early evening. The release date said the 7th. I know the game went playable at 9 PM PDT on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Holden1975, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Holden1975
    Holden1975 Guest

I pre-ordered Mafia III on October 6th in the late afternoon/early evening. The release date said the 7th. I know the game went playable at 9 PM PDT on October 6th. I live in the Pacific timezone. I have not received my "punch" for the pre-order. Did I miss
    the window for the pre-order? The purchase link said "Pre-order," not "Buy Now."

:)

Holden1975, Oct 17, 2016
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    punch card not working!

Hi JTREADY. Your pre-order of The Evil Within 2 and Shadow of War went towards last quarter's Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard. Since you completed that offer, Rewards Credits were awarded back in August. Your pre-order of South Park was made on September
    4. The current Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard began October 1. For pre-orders to qualify, they need to be made during the offer period.

XBLRewards3, Oct 17, 2016
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Haven’t received my points for preordering destiny 2

Hi ABitOfFruit. Smwutches is correct. That pre-order went towards the Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard. Since you didn't purchase three pre-orders, the mission was not completed.

XBLRewards3, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Holden1975,

We see that your purchase was made on the 7th, so it did meet the deadline. Therefore, it did not generate a punch. Furthermore, as noted in our FAQ for Games on Demand:

"...many become available for download the night BEFORE the release date, so your order must be received before the release time shown on the individual product pages..."

So please note that releases happen shortly before the time listed on the page. We will manually adjust your purchase for you since your purchase was so close to the deadline, but again, please keep this in mind for your future purchases. You should see
    this punch appear shortly.

XBLRewards8, Oct 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: