Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft.

Discus and support Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do they get there and are there any others able to do this like Steam? ad2b8aeb-f5ed-4107-a0ee-99320902c807 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JesseMatthews, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft.

How do they get there and are there any others able to do this like Steam?

:)

JesseMatthews, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Those are there because Xbox has deals with EA and Ubisoft to do so. It doesn't work that way with Steam.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can't I get achievements for EA and ubisoft games for pc gamepass

The EA and Ubisoft games do not have Xbox achievement support on PC. These games need the EA and Ubisoft apps to launch them. As such, they come directly from EA and Ubisoft servers so are classed as a different platform, so don't support Xbox achievements.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Question Regarding external hard drives and games on Xbox App PC

Hi,

Sadly no. The games on the Xbox App are encrypted and can not be shared or moved between different PCs.

This does not apply to the EA games downloaded via the EA App or the Ubisoft titles from the Ubisoft Connect App. These games are not encrypted.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

You need to download the EA client and download the games from there. Same with Ubisoft on PC

Game Pass only authenticates
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to install any other game the button loads up quickly and i can download the game any help with that?

Have you linked your account to EA and downloaded the EA play client?

PC games from EA and Ubisoft require you have their clients installed and linked
Thema:

1. Games loaded into PC Game Pas from other portals like EA and Ubisoft. - Similar Threads - Games loaded Game

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  5. Games Crashing After Loading In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crashing After Loading In: My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it crashes. I was not dealing with this for a few...
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  8. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  9. Xbox switches off when loading games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox switches off when loading games?: I have an Xbox one haven't bothered upgrading because I don't really play as much anymore. Today I used my xbox for Netflix for almost 3 hours everything was fine but when I loaded up into nba it...
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...