Games Like Super Hot Mind Control Delete and My Friend Pedro won't let me get past the main...

Discus and support Games Like Super Hot Mind Control Delete and My Friend Pedro won't let me get past the main... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] I have had a problem not being able to play these two games where as soon as I start the game it boots up fine but I am stuck in a loop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheToastyE, Nov 23, 2021.

1. TheToastyE
    TheToastyE Guest

Games Like Super Hot Mind Control Delete and My Friend Pedro won't let me get past the main...

Games Like Super Hot Mind Control Delete and My Friend Pedro won't let me get past the main... [​IMG]

Games Like Super Hot Mind Control Delete and My Friend Pedro won't let me get past the main... [​IMG]

I have had a problem not being able to play these two games where as soon as I start the game it boots up fine but I am stuck in a loop trying to confirm my xbox account in the main menu of the game while not being able to actually play the game.

:)

TheToastyE, Nov 23, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: