Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

Discus and support Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tototroll, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Tototroll
    Tototroll Guest

Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

Pretty much the title.

We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when playing Disney Speedstorm I've been having the same problem intermittently. I have checked for updates and all up to date. I have also found that when I press the 3 lines button on the controller to bring up the options menu in the dashboard I get a black screen which often flashes to the dashboard with a black window (which I'm assuming is where the menu should be).

We've tried clearing cache and soft resets, leaving the power out etc, issues still remain. Any advice?

:)

Tototroll, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Tototroll Win User

Apologies for the delay. I checked the insider program as you directed and found we were not enrolled. We left the console for several hours and when we went back to check other profiles this afternoon we found that everything currently seems to be working as it should be on all profiles, so no idea what has fixed it! Thank you very much for replying and trying to help though.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Tototroll.

You can check if your console is enrolled in the Insider program and remove it if that's the case, by following these steps:

Download and “open the Xbox Insider Hub and go to Settings > Manage Devices, locating your device marked (current), selecting it, and then selecting Done”.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-program > No longer wish to participate as an Xbox Insider.

However, if you're using a stable build, may I know if you notice the same behavior on games when using a different profile registered on your console?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play games properly on your Xbox.

Not only that, but I would like to ask, did you try doing a factory reset?

This can be done by opening Settings > system > console info > reset.
    Choose “keep my games and apps” instead of “remove everything”.

Note: Make sure you know the credentials for every profile registered on the console.

Additionally, may I know if your console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  5. Phan Nhat Minh Win User

Hi, for the game crashing issue when playing Disney Speedstorm, please join the official discord https://discord.gg/vXtDFFdb to report the issue.
    Thank you.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Tototroll. It's good to know the menu button is working properly.

For now, I just want to wish you a good day!
Thema:

1. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  5. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  7. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  9. Most games keep crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most games keep crashing.: Hello, my name is David, and I have come for support due to the fact that almost all of my games that I have installed are crashing, I've done everything in my power to fix them, editing BIOS...
  10. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e