Games i play im getting kicked to the dashboard for no reason

Discus and support Games i play im getting kicked to the dashboard for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Look i have done everything , I dont know whats going on but i am extremly upset and disspointed by when i play a game like Ac4 or dead rising 3 even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RisePastFear, Jan 19, 2014.

1. RisePastFear
    RisePastFear Guest

Look i have done everything , I dont know whats going on but i am extremly upset and disspointed by when i play a game like Ac4 or dead rising 3 even madden 25 after i finish playing a game and im bout to save it randomly kicks me to the dashboard and im
    not playing the game anymore, it happens sometimes but to more often where ill be playing a game and ill be kicked to the dashboard is this a system glitch that has to be fixed? PLEASE HELP !, ive unplugged my router put it back in , i took the power outlet
    out but the plug back in ive done EVERYTHING :9,

:)

RisePastFear, Jan 19, 2014
  2. iJay85
    iJay85 Guest
    im getting kicked offline for no reason

Your console may need to be update. Clear you cache, then update your console again.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Regarding your "child account", Microsoft has disbanded this. We are unable to access accounts, please contact Xbox support regarding your account issue directly.

Thank you and happy gaming. =)

iJay85, Jan 19, 2014
  3. SARGENTJASON
    SARGENTJASON Guest
    im getting kicked offline for no reason

Getting kicked ,, im sick of it , I pay for the service so whats up?

SARGENTJASON, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: