Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

Discus and support Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mandy_000, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Mandy_000
    Mandy_000 Guest

Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I don’t understand how to find these games for him. Please help!

:)

Mandy_000, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

May I know exactly the device/platform are you using to try to play these games? Is it on Windows 10/11 or Xbox console?

As a basic troubleshooting, please simply sign out and sign in his account and also restart the device.

If his account is under a Microsoft family group, check his account restrictions on https://family.microsoft.com/ to find out what game ratings are only allowed on his account.
  3. POMPANO JOE Win User

I payed for FIFA16 but the game does not download yet after 1 minth

Have you checked to see if it's in your Queue ready to download? The queue can be found under your Games & Apps screen. Look for FIFA, if listed click install.
  4. denis97g Win User

Can I install more than one game?

yes, you can only play one game at a time, and it install one content at a time but you can put multiple games in the queue to install them.
  5. ItzCamzy Win User

Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

Hi,

Are you able to go into your queue and check the recently installed section and see if an Wreckfest update appears in that list.
  6. Muuwop Win User

Unable to launch digital game

Unfortunately, it did not work. After all the steps it told me to ‘INSTALL you own this’ I click it but it does absolutely nothing. It's appearing in my ‘Manage Queue’ and it's under recently installed but it still doesn't let me click and play it. That's
    a bummer. Appreciate the help mate! Stay safe.
Thema:

1. Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them. - Similar Threads - Games installed listed

2. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  6. Xbox One wont install disk games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont install disk games.: When I try to install a game to my xbox one using a disk it always says installation failed when it reaches around 5 percent, I have tried with multiple disks and none work, some download more...
  7. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  8. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  9. Installed games list keeps on loading, I can't access my installed games or install new ones.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games list keeps on loading, I can't access my installed games or install new ones.: My xbox app is not showing my already installed games and I can't install any new games. It all started when I tried to installed Morrowind a few days ago, it was stuck at 0% and I tried to cancel...
  10. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....