games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

Discus and support games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sharron alexander, Dec 14, 2023.

1. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there) does this. i have made every adjustment suggested thus far in this community (including one that had me go into the code and change the display? size from 4 to 3=no change). i have run a quick virus scan, a full scan, and even the offline virus scan= result nothing found. i ran a defrag, a clean up, and a system check. i did find one update for the graphics card drivers put out Tuesday (after the problem started) but nothing changed. i'm out of ideas and i miss being able to have a human being help with your problems because i am out of ideas. i even uninstalled the whole steam platform and reinstalled it along with my 2 most played games as testers till i get this figured out.

:)

sharron alexander, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this comunity

3. Unordinaryyyy Win User

confusing wired problems

i tried what you suggested, but it still logs off every 3 or 5 minutes whenever i try to log in to my xbox live account. but thanks for the suggestion.
  4. Xi Rg X M1N10N5 Win User

XBox Live Keeps disconnecting

Im getting the same issue tried fowarding and nat is open. I disconnect every 5 minutes on every game
  5. MaryamoO-034E1FB9-E9 Win User

Disconnecting every 5 minutes

Me tooo same problem ots driving me crazy please help !!
  6. IdLe Skizzy Win User

Disconnecting every 5 minutes

i have the same problems for 3/4 weeks now. never had any problem and nothing changed. it just started disconnecting for no reason and it *** me off every time i disconnect. i got a new modem new cables everything but nothing worked. i do have open NAT
    and got wired connection but i have problem with both wired or wireless.

does anybody know how to fix this? i have tried all 9 steps on the xbox support page.

Joeri
Thema:

games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

1. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this... - Similar Threads - games steam minimize

2. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  5. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  6. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  7. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  8. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  9. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...
  10. Would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game on windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game on windows...: Hello, I would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game, however I have a new computer from last year with windows 11 Home. I am not a computer Wiz so would...