Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2

Discus and support Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wasted an hour of my time to get this to work to realize it's not my machine. To make my hell story short: Bought Lost Planet 2 via Steam in 2014.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadsterWolf, Mar 14, 2016.

1. ShadsterWolf
    ShadsterWolf Guest

Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2

Wasted an hour of my time to get this to work to realize it's not my machine.

To make my hell story short:

Bought Lost Planet 2 via Steam in 2014.

Key assigned to Games for Windows live, assigned to my account, played the game.

Now I want to play it again, re-installs GFWL.

I connect to GFWL directly and it cannot grab any of my purchase history or any information.

Tries to play it again on Windows 10, it says my key is assigned to another account, it cannot connect to Games for Windows Live.

To support:

Do not ask me if my system and setup is wrong, it's not.

I checked the GWFL logs and it's all invalid reference calls and cannot grab any data from
    your servers.

[table][tr][td]2016-03-14T16:45:18 Error SignIn Failed to retrieve user settings. {Exception: {Type: System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException} {Message: There was no endpoint listening at https://services.gamesforwindows.com/SecurePublic/MarketPlacePublic.svc[/td][/tr][/table]

My account cannot sign in without being asked for a key when I sign in my account, and when I check network connectivity I get errors from your servers.

I do get a ping response from "services.gamesforwindows.com" as 131.253.29.14

:)

ShadsterWolf, Mar 14, 2016
  2. Mr. Neato
    Mr. Neato Guest
    Mr. Neato, Mar 14, 2016
  3. malchello
    malchello Guest
    Link Windows Live Ids?

if GFWL is closing then what about all my progress on Lost Planet 2? i play through Steam...

malchello, Mar 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://services.gamesforwindows.com/SecurePublic/MarketPlacePublic.svc