Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error)

Discus and support Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox Series X on Alpha Skip Ahead with a 16TB external drive. The issue is all the games I downloaded yesterday (approx. 20) can't start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reforc3, Jan 11, 2021.

1. reforc3
    reforc3 Guest

Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error)

So

I have an Xbox Series X on Alpha Skip Ahead with a 16TB external drive.

The issue is all the games I downloaded yesterday (approx. 20) can't start and instead give me the error in the screenshot below:

Tweet I did to @XboxSupport

Giving me the error code 0x80073cf6, the only information I have found is regarding the E203, but this is not the case.

Note, all the other games downloaded earlier than yesterday works just fine.

I tried the following:

Deleting Saved Local Data -> No fix.

Power Cycling the console -> No fix.

Deleting my queue list --> 2 or 3 titles went "Ready to Play" but not all of them.

So is there a limit of how many games I can install on my Xbox Series X or what it is the issue?

:)

reforc3, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Cashaun Win User

3. reforc3 Win User

I updated my post with the actions I have done, and no a restart is not fixing it.
  4. Cashaun Win User

So

I have an Xbox Series X on Alpha Skip Ahead with a 16TB external drive.

The issue is all the games I downloaded yesterday (approx. 20) can't start and instead give me the error in the screenshot below:

Tweet I did to @XboxSupport

Giving me the error code 0x80073cf6, the only information I have found is regarding the E203, but this is not the case.

So any suggestions?

Note, all the other games downloaded earlier than yesterday works just fine.
    Hello! I understand the pain lol. Try doing this:

Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console > Restart.

After restart, try your action again.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Console is experiencing many software errors, and none that I know how to fix.

Disconnect the wired ethernet cable before attempting a Offline System update with OSU1.

Error code E203 has more info.
  6. Ahh Matt Win User

System error code E203 0000080C 800706BA

Thema:

1. Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error) - Similar Threads - Games downloaded launch

2. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  3. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...: When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it b18239ce-0fa0-47e4-a62b-521778801d24
  4. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...
  5. Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.: My series x almost 2 weeks ago decided that it was going to stop downloading anything and to stop launching any games or apps. Basically anything relating to the network doesn’t work. Since then...
  6. No Games will download or launch (xbox store pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Games will download or launch (xbox store pc): Hello y’all i really need someone’s help unfortunately no one i have reached has been of any assistance to me. So to start i have been having problems and many errors with trying to download a...
  7. Xbox game digital code wont launch after download was successful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game digital code wont launch after download was successful: Hi! need help on how to solve an issue. I recently bought a Xbox Call Of Duty digital code from Amazon. But after redeeming the code and downloading the game on the console, the game would not...
  8. Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my PC. It takes me to download gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my PC. It takes me to download gaming...: I have tried doing the commands in the PowerShell yet it still does not work. I really cannot figure out how to fix this :/ c5454d54-eda1-4f85-8659-86999215e8be
  9. Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...

in XboX Insiders
    Every-time I boot my xbox series x I can't launch game pass games, i'm unable to download...: Hey all, hope you are having a great weekend. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, started over a month ago. For context I use an ethernet cord for my gaming, Everytime I boot my xbox...
  10. Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download or launch ANY game from xbox app on PC: Xbox game pass for PC, started last night. I logged in and played a few games just fine, restarted my computer due to the immense amount of lag I was getting on "The Riftbreaker" for literally no...