Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?

Discus and support Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got AC Odyssey along with a few DLC and the game downloaded just fine but the DLC never leave "queued". So far I have tried doing a hard restart,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaBuscus24, Apr 4, 2020.

1. DaBuscus24
    DaBuscus24 Guest

I got AC Odyssey along with a few DLC and the game downloaded just fine but the DLC never leave "queued". So far I have tried doing a hard restart, unplugging the console for a few minutes, clearing alternate MAC address, and restarting internet modem. I
    have plenty of free space (54.5 GB) and console is up to date.

Also I should add that this only seems to be a problem with AC Odyssey as I also got Monster Hunter World and the DLC for it downloaded with no issues.

:)

DaBuscus24, Apr 4, 2020
  2. FabioHVSilva Win User

Try to clean the game cache, uninstall all the game and dlc and remove your account. After that, do a hard reset. If not, contact https://beta.support.xbox.com/ for more help.

Thank you
  3. julosjc Win User

Hi There,

Is your storage an external HDD? if so, try unplugging it and plugging again, some others have had the same issue and have solved it this way using external HDD.
  4. DaBuscus24 Win User

Deleting just the DLC? Or the whole game? I've already tried restarting the downloads for the DLC.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Try turning off the xbox one completely by holding the power button until it turns off. If that doesn't work try deleting it and reinstalling it.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Did you try performing a power cycle? Hold down the power button for 5-10 seconds, then turn the console back on.
Thema:

1. Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue? - Similar Threads - Games download fine

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  5. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  6. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  7. Xbox app games won't download, but same Xbox games on steam downloads just fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app games won't download, but same Xbox games on steam downloads just fine: Why does the Xbox app not let me download games like Halo on certain harddrives, but on steam it's completely fine downloading the same exact game? Why can you just make Xbox stuff work on the PC...
  8. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...: After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that...
  9. download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123)

in XBoX on Windows
    download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123): as you can see in the screenshot [img] e641fcca-6752-4580-8531-2f256c1a4780
  10. Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...: Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the game in question works on other console I offline game and go over to a friends to update and download....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox download stuck on queued

2. xbox one dlc queued not downloading