Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD

Discus and support Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening Yesterday I activated the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD but at the same time the games are still offered to pay for the subscription and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by qqtopess, Nov 19, 2017.

1. qqtopess
    qqtopess Guest

Good evening Yesterday I activated the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD but at the same time the games are still offered to pay for the subscription and are transferred to the payment menu. What do I need to do to make it work again?

:)

qqtopess, Nov 19, 2017
  2. burdje
    burdje Guest
    Multiplayer is not allowed with Halo!

How do i change my account status? I just bought 1 year xbox live gold and activated the code.

burdje, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone

Paid for the year xbox live, just a month later he was gone.I do not see anything, did not return the money, and gold status lost. Help me please

AjarLeader0581, Nov 19, 2017
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

Hey there, Protodisk!

So yeah, as long as you have a Gold subscription you should be able to redownload the game if it was available as games with gold no problem normally. There are some troubleshooting steps on our

Games with Gold for Xbox FAQ that I would give a shot first if you are having problems with them.

However, we do have a service alert affecting Xbox Live right now that could be resulting in this funky situation. You can see the status and even get notified when it is resolved on our side by visiting the page titled

Xbox Live Status.

Give those pages a gander and let us know if they help with the resolution of the issue

Thanks
  5. Oraclea Win User

Gold games not working

Hi, glad to see everything's in order now! Regarding Xbox Games with Gold games, the Xbox One games from this program do require you to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to play them if you haven't otherwise obtained the game. If your
    subscription ends or is cancelled, you wouldn't have access to these games until/unless the subscription is renewed, at which point access to these games would be restored. The Xbox 360 games from this program are yours to keep regardless of Xbox Live Gold
    status. For more information: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq

If you ever need to look up information about your subscription status, you can do so at the following link: https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Hope that helps!
  6. burdje Win User

Multiplayer is not allowed with Halo!

Trial cards do not change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. They will not work with all games or all game modes.
    How do i change my account status? I just bought 1 year xbox live gold and activated the code.
  7. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Multiplayer doesnt work

No, I am having the same problem as well. I checked to make sure I have Xbox live gold (which I do till end of next month), however the game is saying that I do not have a gold account. Been getting this trouble in World of Tanks too
    Where are you located? Have you checked the Xbox Live status page to see if there are any issues going on?
  8. Elohmn Win User

Live Free Weekend Limitations?

Free Xbox LIVE Weekends do not give you Gold Status or allow you to play all Game Types Online. It will be limited and vary Game to Game. It is only meant to give you an "idea" of Xbox LIVE, not full entitlement to all of the
    Privileges of Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

1. Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD - Similar Threads - Games status LIVE

2. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  3. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.: Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help...
  4. An old question about a friend's gaming status

in XBoX on Windows
    An old question about a friend's gaming status: This happened a while back, so bear with me! I was playing Fortnite and I go to check my Xbox friends list (Not in Fortnite) and I notice a person's status in Spanish. I went searching to see how...
  5. Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c when I try to update any game on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c when I try to update any game on my...: I recently sent my xbox 360 in to an electronics repair service to have the laser replaced, as it could no longer read discs. Upon recieving it back, everything works great, but when I stick in...
  6. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  7. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  8. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  9. Xbox Live Status when playing a Steam game through Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Status when playing a Steam game through Xbox App: When playing a game I have purchased & downloaded through Steam but launched through the Xbox app, my online status shows "Xbox App" and I can't upload/share game captures. When I try to share a...
  10. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...