Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

Discus and support Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anytime i try and play a game it says can't sync, so i have to play offline. I noticed that my xbox game bar wont sign in either, it just says cant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Throwaway1293102840, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

Anytime i try and play a game it says can't sync, so i have to play offline. I noticed that my xbox game bar wont sign in either, it just says cant show friends right now.

submitted by /u/Throwaway1293102840
    [link] [comments]

/u/Throwaway1293102840, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

Depends. If you own the game, you don't need Game Pass at all. If you want to play it online on console, you would need Core or Game Pass Ultimate.

If you don't own the game, it's available through Game Pass for console and PC Game Pass. If you need it through Game Pass and you want to play it online on console, you would want Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Azazel1987 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Hey guys, cant seem to find a thread with the question i have. I Have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i play games on both my PC and Xbox. For example, I started playing The Outer Worlds, which i installed on both my PC and Xbox. However, I cant accses my
    saved game from the PC on my Xbox so id have to start a whole new game.

Question:

Is there a way to access my saved game data from my PC and download, play it and have it sync across both platforms?
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live or Ultimate

Xbox Live is the online service for Xbox. It includes being able to connect to the Xbox store and services. Xbox Live is free, but to play online through Live, you need a Gold subscription.

Ultimate Game Pass includes a Gold subscription, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass for Xbox One. This means you would have access to online game play as well as a library of games to play (like Netflix for games).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Question about gamepass

There Game Pass for console, which is for the Xbox One and Series S/X and then there's Game Pass for PC which is only for PC. They each have a lot of the same games, just console vs. PC, and PC Game Pass does have less games than console. If you would like to play games on both the console and PC, then you would want to look into Game Pass Ultimate which includes Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold (which would need to play online multiplayer on the console anyway).

Sharing through Xbox is not done the same way a Nintendo Online subscription is done. You can't actually share the subscription, but you can set a console as your Home console and other people who use the console would then be able to access online multiplayer (if you have Gold/Ultimate) and any games you've downloaded from Game Pass or purchased.
  6. Smwutches Win User

"Games with Gold" free games every month

No. For the PC, you only need Game Pass for PC if you want to use Game Pass. Gold is only required to play online on the console. You can still play online on the PC without Gold.
Thema:

Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

1. Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass? - Similar Threads - Games cant sync

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  4. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  5. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant launch gamepass games on my PC: When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the "Launching Game" phase. Has anyone else experienced...
  6. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  7. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  8. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  9. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  10. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...