Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one

Discus and support Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All games you have bought on the Xbox 360 should be free on the Xbox One because buying the same game on a different console but made by the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theflamingbros, May 11, 2018.

1. Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one

All games you have bought on the Xbox 360 should be free on the Xbox One because buying the same game on a different console but made by the same company is just a waste of money that could be spent on better things than the same game you have already played.

:)

Theflamingbros, May 11, 2018
  2. helvetica237
    helvetica237 Guest
    games with gold not showing up on my 360. works on my X1

I have a gold account and have downloaded the free games on my Xbox One, but I can not find any games with gold on my xbox 360. Am I only allowed to get games with gold on one console? I've asked this before and told I should be able to get the free games
    available for each console yet I can not for the life of me find a games with gold tab or window on my xbox 360.

help...

helvetica237, May 11, 2018
  3. Don't see Xbox 360 Minecraft purchased content in the Xbox one store

I recently got Minecraft for Xbox one and now I have all the skins and textures on the 360 I want to get on the Xbox one. Online it says it should be free, but Xbox one keeps saying it isn't. I am able to move saved games, but not the skins and textures.
    HELP!!! This is so annoying, it should be simple.

CakeyBoss2012, May 11, 2018
  4. Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you're saying. Xbox 360 games purchased on your account that are backward compatible can be downloaded onto an Xbox One without having to repurchase them.

Games released when the One first came out as both an Xbox One and Xbox 360 game - You need speak with the publisher/developer about not charging for purchasing the other version. Some of the publishers allowed users who purchased the one version to receive
    the other for free for a limited time.

Keep in mind, the best place for feedback and suggestions is to post on the feedback site: feedback.xbox.com

Mistress Sara, May 11, 2018
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you're saying. Xbox 360 games purchased on your account that are backward compatible can be downloaded onto an Xbox One without having to repurchase them.

Games released when the One first came out as both an Xbox One and Xbox 360 game - You need speak with the publisher/developer about not charging for purchasing the other version. Some of the publishers allowed users who purchased the one version to receive
    the other for free for a limited time.

Keep in mind, the best place for feedback and suggestions is to post on the feedback site: feedback.xbox.com
  6. seahawksbigfan3 Win User

I Can´t download Sleeping Dogs on Web

i bought a game on the xbox 360 and why cant i get free on the xbox one
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Types of banning

If you bought a disc copy of the game, then you should be able to play it on your Xbox One console, as it is region free.
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Porque solo me deja abrir un juego de los tres gratis que me da Xbox gold en mi xbox360? (Why only let me open a game of the three free that gives me Xbox gold in my xbox360?)

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums with this question.

Unfortunately you will not be able to get those Xbox One games through the Xbox 360 console.

What you can always do is go Online to the Games with Gold page and simply log into your Xbox account online. Once you are logged in you should be able to get Free Xbox One Games with Gold titles. They should save to your account so once you are able to
    get an Xbox One console you should have access to these games.

• Games with Gold for Xbox FAQ

I hope this helps.
  9. Super Crisco Win User

Can't play any online games in my xbox

If you bought the xbox new you should be able to get a month free trial of gold.
Thema:

1. Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one - Similar Threads - Games bought 360

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  4. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  5. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  6. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  7. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  8. Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?: I bought a xbox 360 game on my xbox one so can I play it also on my xbox 360? fe25df41-48ca-4b06-9cf0-a68113aff743
  9. Can't access delisted Xbox 360 game that I bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access delisted Xbox 360 game that I bought.: I recently started using my Xbox 360 again and when I tried to play Sonic CD, it was just the demo version. I can't download the full version. I have bought it on another account on the Xbox 360...
  10. Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...: Bought and dow loaded the bureau and all dlc. The dlc shows as owned but not the game. 47cf1577-c605-416c-9316-f3c1563230cd