Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?

Discus and support Games are not working on seagate external hard drive? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got the seagate external hard drive optimized for Xbox x/s but I can’t play some games such as apex or overwatch, I thought the seagate external hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jackson Pullinger, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?

I got the seagate external hard drive optimized for Xbox x/s but I can’t play some games such as apex or overwatch, I thought the seagate external hard drive let you play Xbox x/s optimized games

:)

Jackson Pullinger, Dec 26, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
    No. It doesnt work like that.
  3. DDT SDT Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

External Hard drive

Pretty much any USB 3.0 external hard drive with a minimum capacity of 128gb will work. Most gamers use Seagate or Western Digital as their preferred choice, but as I say any brand will work.

I myself use Seagate game drive, Western Digital, Toshiba, as well as Samsung and Maxtor (Both use Seagate drives in the enclosure). The only problem I had was with the Game drive, but Seagate replaced it straightaway, and never had an issue since.
  5. DDT SDT Win User

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved to games to my External Hard Drive?
  6. Smwutches Win User

I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE.

Seagate makes an external Game Drive compatable for XBOX. I believe a 2TB memory drive is only $80 these days. Worth it, if you have a lot of games, as the consoles can't store a large library.
    That wouldn't work in this situation. Games that require a hard drive require the specific 360 hard drive, but just external storage.
Thema:

Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?

1. Games are not working on seagate external hard drive? - Similar Threads - Games are working

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  4. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  5. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  8. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...