games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load

Discus and support games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does this on certain games,,, i wait and wait for it to load and then it goes back to square one,,,help 3b704337-cdd3-4594-9722-1eb3501b12b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lamarsidoner, Jan 16, 2022.

1. lamarsidoner
    lamarsidoner Guest

games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load

does this on certain games,,, i wait and wait for it to load and then it goes back to square one,,,help

:)

lamarsidoner, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. CookJr#4830 Win User

Try reinstalling the game or factory reset the console and if you are dealing with roblox, just keep restarting.
  4. SloMo21 Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

yea so i just downloaded NFSR and Battlefield. and neither are loading up. goes through the whole start process, and then wont load anything. also my previous digital games like madden and AC U wont load my data either been like this for 1 week now........!!!!!!!
  5. imbwitt Win User

Alice: Madness Returns Disc issue

i just got my Alice game 4 days ago and like i tried playing it today

and it doesnt load

like i put the disc in and it goes completely black and doesnt load anything at all

what do i do?
  6. PhilJuni0r Win User

None of my NEW games work after 3 hours of install.

Same here, I got to play some ghosts, and dead rising, but around 4 hours into playing I can't load anything. DL or Disc just loads up the title image, then goes back to the home screen. doesnt even load audio like yours does
Thema:

1. games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load - Similar Threads - games are loading

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  5. Games Crashing After Loading In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crashing After Loading In: My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it crashes. I was not dealing with this for a few...
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  8. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  9. Xbox switches off when loading games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox switches off when loading games?: I have an Xbox one haven't bothered upgrading because I don't really play as much anymore. Today I used my xbox for Netflix for almost 3 hours everything was fine but when I loaded up into nba it...
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...