Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

Discus and support Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpaceC9t, Aug 22, 2023.

1. SpaceC9t
    SpaceC9t Guest

I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the mobile app. I know some players used to experience similar problem with old 360 games but not new games. I wrote to Microsoft Support who offered me the only solution to post here Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox :) They confirmed that I have actually unlocked achievements, but they don't know why they aren’t not visible on my profile. I tried several methods: 1) delete my account from console 2) factory reset 3) power cycle - None of them worked. I’ve been doing achievement hunting for years and played hundreds of games so I want all my games to be visible on my account. Is there any other methods that can help my games to appear on my profile again? Hopefully I’m able to see “disappeared” games on Trueachievement’s account and I’m still able to track which games are missing…

:)

SpaceC9t, Aug 22, 2023
  2. SpaceC9t Win User

Games are gone from my Achievements list on Xbox

Yes all games reappeared which were hidden by me on purpose in the past, meaning games which I just launched and didn’t unlock any achievements there and I decided to remove from my achievements list, as expected they reappeared without problem.

But the games I’m talking about were fully completed (meaning with all achievements unlocked) are still missing and I don’t know how “hide/unhide” method will help me cause once you get even single achievement in any game you can’t hide them anymore so they has to be on my profile which aren’t..
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Exactly I sent you the link so you can try to do the opposite to see if your games reappear in your feed.
  5. SpaceC9t Win User

Hi,

I haven’t tried it because all games that are disappeared from my profile were fully completed 100% (all achievements were unlocked) and the link you shared is for games where none of the achievements are unlocked so you hide or unhide them.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Thema:

1. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox - Similar Threads - Games are gone

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. Xbox game bar... gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar... gone?: First it was all my social widgets, and now the entire application is gone. windows+g just opens the "You need an app to open this gamingoverlay link" thing. I did nothing to delete, remove, or...
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  7. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  8. Somevof my games have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somevof my games have gone missing.: I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im logged in to the right and only xbox profile i...
  9. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  10. Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Days Gone request for PC Game Pass: Hello !!! It is posible to add Days Gone for PC Game Pass ? Have a good day !!! submitted by /u/geomihai10 [link] [comments]