Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it?

Discus and support Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently I bought Jurassic world evolution 2 Like a 1 year ago And it was 60.00$ And now its gone from my library. Im on the PC app. I hope someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Barber, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it?

I recently I bought Jurassic world evolution 2 Like a 1 year ago And it was 60.00$ And now its gone from my library. Im on the PC app. I hope someone knows a answer to fix this.

:)

Cameron Barber, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hey Go on Motion,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Go on Motion!
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I got it too. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to power cycle. Probably will need a patch from Xbox.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Probably temporary. You can try restarting the console. Or a power cycle. Turn off and unplug the Xbox from the wall for 1 minute.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

It sounds like the issue you're experiencing may be caused by a problem with your computer's settings or a conflict with another program. One possible solution would be to try updating your drivers and making sure your operating system is up to date. It may also be helpful to check for any conflicts with other programs or background processes that may be running on your computer. Additionally, you could try running a virus scan to ensure that your computer is free from malware or other malicious software.
Thema:

1. Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it? - Similar Threads - Games Are disappearing

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc: My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. My game disappeared.

in XBoX on Windows
    My game disappeared.: hello everyone i bought a game from eneba a year ago. now i got a new pc and when I wanted to download it the game wasn't here. It disappeared. i'm logged in with the right profile. Can anyone...
  7. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  8. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  9. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  10. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...