Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them

Discus and support Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a new PC a couple of months ago and moved one of my HDDs from my old system to my new one when I was setting it up. I had used the drive to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DefiniteHavok, May 4, 2020.

1. Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them

I bought a new PC a couple of months ago and moved one of my HDDs from my old system to my new one when I was setting it up. I had used the drive to install some of the games from gamepass on it, and had not deleted them from the drive when I moved it. Since
    then, I have an issue with Halo:MCC and AoE2Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them :DE showing up in the side bar of the Xbox app even though they are not installed. Neither of these two games were installed on the drive which I migrated from my old system.

Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them [​IMG]

I want to reinstall Halo now, however I am unable to do so. I can choose the drive I wish to install it to, the install button briefly flashes to "Preparing 0%" and then changes back to install straight away.

The drive that I have brought over from the old system has been completely formatted and no longer has any data on it. I have also tried uninstalling the Xbox app and reinstalling it, however the games still show in the sidebar after this and I am still
    unable to install them. I am able to install any other game from the app fine, it is just these two games I have the problem with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, it's driving me mad at this point!

:)

DefiniteHavok, May 4, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them