Games and store won't start, still my game pass ultimate and network is active

Discus and support Games and store won't start, still my game pass ultimate and network is active in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is connected to the internet. Games won't start saying "there is no connection". Store main page opens but if I click on something it says: CV:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gergely Bánki, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Games and store won't start, still my game pass ultimate and network is active

My xbox is connected to the internet. Games won't start saying "there is no connection". Store main page opens but if I click on something it says: CV: WqvljTjjJ0oMiJAM/s6sQL.539

:)

Gergely Bánki, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Hi
    My name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If you're encountering issues where games won't start and the Xbox Store isn't functioning properly, even though your Xbox is connected to the internet and you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

-Check Xbox Live Status:
    Before troubleshooting on your end, make sure to check the Xbox Live status page (status.xbox.com) to see if there are any ongoing service disruptions that might be affecting the Xbox Store and game functionality.

-Restart Your Xbox:
    Try restarting your Xbox console. A simple reboot can often resolve temporary issues.

-Check Internet Connection:
    Confirm that your internet connection is stable and working properly. An unreliable connection can lead to errors when trying to access online services.

-Check Account Status:
    Verify that your Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and properly associated with your account.

-Clear Cache:
    Clearing the cache on your Xbox can help resolve various issues. To do this, turn off your Xbox, unplug it from the power source for about 10 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on.

-Check Storage Space:
    Ensure you have enough storage space on your Xbox for new games or apps. A lack of storage can sometimes lead to issues.

-Reset Network Settings:
    Go to the network settings on your Xbox and try resetting your network configuration. This can help if there are any connectivity issues.

-Update Xbox Console:
    Make sure your Xbox console has the latest system update. Sometimes, updates can include fixes for issues with connectivity and functionality.
  3. Gergely Bánki Win User

Thanks! Updating was the solution. I never turn off my console but put it to sleep mode. Turned out it won't notice me about an update only after a complete shut down.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Download error 0x800700e9

Ok, then confirm that you have the suscription active here

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If it's active confirm that it's Xbox Game Pass for Pc or Game Pass Ultimate, Game Pass for console won't work.

After that be sure that the account that has the suscription active its logged in the Microsoft Store app
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Game Pass Pc not recognizing I have Ultimate

I have Game Pass Ultimate, yet my pc does not recognice it and wants me to upgrade.

When I try to download them from the microsoft store, it starts, then says "error."

What can I do?
    Hi,

first of all I suggest you verify the active subscriptions from this page:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If the Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active, you should try to donwload the new Xbox App (still in beta) as explained here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
  6. Luciano da Cruz Frei Win User

Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007

I have the same problem, I had a Game Pass and a Gold account and I turn all this in a Game Pass Ultimate and still gaming, so at some time tree games of my collection don't open, I always received the erro 0x82D40007 message, these games are digital I
    downloaded it from the store, with my Game Pass. The games are Sadow of Tomb Raider, DMC Devil May Cry Definitive edition and other that I don't remember now. I was informed that all games in my library will be active while I have my account of Game Pass active,
    my account still active. I wanna my games back.
Thema:

1. Games and store won't start, still my game pass ultimate and network is active - Similar Threads - Games store won't

2. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  3. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  4. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  5. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...
  6. My Microsoft store won't allow me to install games I own.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't allow me to install games I own.: This issue has being happening to me for years and I never been able to fix it I have tried MANY different methods and are unable to get it working. I should mention that my computer has been...
  7. Why won't any pictures load up in the store or on game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't any pictures load up in the store or on game pass?: So the pictures of games in the store aren't loading, even the screenshots and videos won't load up no matter how much i wait, same thing goes to gamepass, no pictures are loading up. This is...
  8. Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.: The xbox was working fine but suddenly won’t play online games and says ‘sign in with the profile used to buy this game’. I am that profile. Also to renew subscription but that’s done too. It...
  9. Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.: I bought and own Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store in 2018. I have played it for years, but now I get the error "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try...
  10. My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...: Hello, Microsoft. I was playing Hearts of Iron 4 downloaded on PC. And in the middle of the game I press the help button, the game closed itself and when I tried to re-launch it says "This App...