Games ain't saving

Discus and support Games ain't saving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games ain't saving when reaching different levels in any of my games. 3314f26a-a62c-4e82-bcb6-da053f7e7082 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetallicCentaur, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Games ain't saving

Games ain't saving when reaching different levels in any of my games.

:)

MetallicCentaur, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Drivatar fun Games ain't saving :)

Everyone's saving grace is that I ain't got this game......There would definitely be carnage!!!!

Maccadooooooooo, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Your opinions of Destiny?

Mystic You mean when you playing with randoms? That's why ain't done any yet, saving them till have some dudes to try them with ha ha..

ScaryCartoons, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Drivatar fun :)

Everyone's saving grace is that I ain't got this game......There would definitely be carnage!!!!
  5. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Gears of War 3 beta: i deleted my player data and i just found out i lost all my unlock for the retail!!!!!!

I deleted the Beta and Game Save weeks ago but i ain't bothered about it
  6. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Gears of War 3 Beta: Keep your "Player Data" for retail unlocks

I deleted the Beta and the saves which i ain't fussed about.
  7. takuto neko Win User

This week's releases

Ooo..$50 ain't bad but it can wait...Gotta save my moneys for now.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

The Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB

^^ Lol,in Witcher terms that ain't a lot is it? I can see how it's frustrating though but as vikingland 1 said,always save often in rpg's.
Thema:

Games ain't saving

1. Games ain't saving - Similar Threads - Games ain't saving

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  10. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...