Games ain't saving

Discus and support Games ain't saving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games ain't saving when reaching different levels in any of my games. 3314f26a-a62c-4e82-bcb6-da053f7e7082 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetallicCentaur, Jan 2, 2014.

  1. Games ain't saving


    Games ain't saving when reaching different levels in any of my games.

    :)
     
    MetallicCentaur, Jan 2, 2014
    #1
  2. Drivatar fun Games ain't saving :)

    Everyone's saving grace is that I ain't got this game......There would definitely be carnage!!!!
     
    Maccadooooooooo, Jan 2, 2014
    #2
  3. Your opinions of Destiny?

    Mystic You mean when you playing with randoms? That's why ain't done any yet, saving them till have some dudes to try them with ha ha..
     
    ScaryCartoons, Jan 2, 2014
    #3
  4. Maccadooooooooo Win User

    Drivatar fun :)

    Everyone's saving grace is that I ain't got this game......There would definitely be carnage!!!!
  5. InvisibleBear87 Win User

    Gears of War 3 beta: i deleted my player data and i just found out i lost all my unlock for the retail!!!!!!

    I deleted the Beta and Game Save weeks ago but i ain't bothered about it
  6. InvisibleBear87 Win User

    Gears of War 3 Beta: Keep your "Player Data" for retail unlocks

    I deleted the Beta and the saves which i ain't fussed about.
  7. takuto neko Win User

    This week's releases

    Ooo..$50 ain't bad but it can wait...Gotta save my moneys for now.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    The Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB

    ^^ Lol,in Witcher terms that ain't a lot is it? I can see how it's frustrating though but as vikingland 1 said,always save often in rpg's.
Thema:

Games ain't saving

Loading...
  1. Games ain't saving - Similar Threads - Games ain't saving

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...