Gamertag

Discus and support Gamertag in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i just recently made an account. I decided to change the gamertag that xbox had given me, but ended up not liking the new one so i wanted to change it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SydneyShakelton, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Gamertag

i just recently made an account. I decided to change the gamertag that xbox had given me, but ended up not liking the new one so i wanted to change it again. But apparently you can only change it once for free, and if you want to change it again you have
    to pay. I dont recall ever getting a notice of this which is very annoying. If i knew i could only change it for free one time i would have put more thought into it but its too late. I dont know if it actually warns you of this somewhere, but if not you should
    make a warning. Because now im pretty upset with the name i have and i dont even have the money to pay for a stupid new one. And also i dont even know where to buy one if i had wanted to because i have tried to sign into xbox.com but every time i click sign
    in it just doesnt even do anything. One more free gamertag change would certainly be appreciated, since i really dont think i ever received a notice for not being able to change it again without having to pay. Is there any way to get one?

:)

SydneyShakelton, Jul 31, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gamertag