gamertag

Discus and support gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i switched from 360 to xbox one my xbox said that i had already used my gamertag switch yet my gamertag is still the same. how do i get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by anonymousZB, Sep 24, 2018.

1. anonymousZB
    anonymousZB Guest

gamertag

when i switched from 360 to xbox one my xbox said that i had already used my gamertag switch yet my gamertag is still the same. how do i get it back?

:)

anonymousZB, Sep 24, 2018
  2. 5000 Free MS Points & 2 Years Live Membership

Gamertage *** is a gamertage?

Avoid like the plague IMO

Captain Speedy, Sep 24, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox One Gamesharing specific question

Only during times when Gamertag A is also logged in to Console C.

Also, this isn't how it works. Gamertag A would have to set Console B as their Home console in order for Gamertag B to access their games without A being siged in.

To simplify it, Gamertag A buys a game and from there you have two options:
    1. Any gamertag on Gamertag A's Home console can play the game without them signing in
    2. All other consoles will need Gamertag A signed in to play the game.

IndieRock, Sep 24, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

gamertag

For more information on switching your gamertag. Take a look over the
    How to change your gamertag
    link.

"If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra.
    If you created your own gamertag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency)."

CIDkidzPILLZ, Sep 24, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi ZB,

If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did NOT choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free.

If you created your own gamertag at signup and want to change it, you will be charged (fee varies by region and currency).

Check out:
    How to change your Xbox Gamertag

Best Wishes

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

gamertag