Gamertag

Discus and support Gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag was deleted today after I've had it for almost a year. I am not going to lie it might of been offensive but now I have to pay ten dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CleanJoey492544, May 30, 2018.

1. Gamertag

My gamertag was deleted today after I've had it for almost a year. I am not going to lie it might of been offensive but now I have to pay ten dollars to get a new one. It is an outrage that I have to pay because I had the name for almost a year and they
    accepted the name. I need answers! Xbox support said they couldn't do anything.

:)

CleanJoey492544, May 30, 2018
  2. 5000 Free MS Points & 2 Years Live Membership

Gamertage *** is a gamertage?

Avoid like the plague IMO

Captain Speedy, May 30, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox One Gamesharing specific question

Only during times when Gamertag A is also logged in to Console C.

Also, this isn't how it works. Gamertag A would have to set Console B as their Home console in order for Gamertag B to access their games without A being siged in.

To simplify it, Gamertag A buys a game and from there you have two options:
    1. Any gamertag on Gamertag A's Home console can play the game without them signing in
    2. All other consoles will need Gamertag A signed in to play the game.

IndieRock, May 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gamertag

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but if the enforcement team upholds their decision, you'll have to pay if you want to change it. That is per the code of conduct you agreed to.

It doesn't matter if you've had a gamertag for 1 year or 1 minute. If it violates the code of conduct, the enforcement team will change it. It just means it took that long for someone to file a complaint on it.

Smwutches, May 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gamertag