Gamertag Reset

Discus and support Gamertag Reset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When is the next reset or something because the gamertag: Webbhead has not been active since the xbox 360 days and i have been trying to get it for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NDSWebbhead, Aug 31, 2022.

1. NDSWebbhead
    NDSWebbhead Guest

Gamertag Reset

When is the next reset or something because the gamertag: Webbhead has not been active since the xbox 360 days and i have been trying to get it for years and just want it

:)

NDSWebbhead, Aug 31, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Reset Gamertag

If a gtag is claimed you can't get it even if the account is not in use
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Reset Gamertag

If a gtag is already claim you can't get it even if no one is using it. Wait in case there is a new wave of gtag releases as it happen in May 2016
  4. Megavolt480 Win User

Gamertag reset

5. HassanB Win User

Gamertag Resets?

Hi,

Sorry, Microsoft does not accept requests to release gamertags. You'll just need to wait for the gamertag to be released. They don't tell anyone the date or time they will do such a thing because then people will just sit on a gamertag to sell it or something
    of the sort which is not allowed at all. This way it gives everyone an equal chance to get the gamertag when its' released.
  6. Mr PJ01 Win User

Gamertag Resets?

Hi Gamer,

Unfortunately once a Gamertag is taken it cannot be copied into another account. You may create a similar version for Ex "Killer01 vs K1ller01." and you can use it that way but not the exact same one. Hope this helps.
Thema:

Gamertag Reset

1. Gamertag Reset - Similar Threads - Gamertag Reset

2. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  3. Will there be a gamertag reset like there was in the past years?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will there be a gamertag reset like there was in the past years?: Just wondering because quite a lot of “OG” accounts are sat on 0 game score and aren’t even active. 932475cc-4e3d-4ee0-8221-68bfc111534d
  4. Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...: Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember his email. Can you help? Gamertag is XdLeonF1690 c3b3e049-43f0-40a2-ac16-f949eeccea39
  5. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  6. I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...: I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and now it made me create a new gamer tag and start over. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.: Hey everyone, My gamertag was randomly reset a few months ago and I've been trying to change it back. After calling Xbox support multiple times I haven't been able to get this fixed. An agent I...
  8. How to submit a ticket for requesting an inactive account gamertag to be reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to submit a ticket for requesting an inactive account gamertag to be reset?: I want to change my gamertag to the name I use on all other platforms, the gamertag is used by an inactive (atleast 5 years inactive) Xbox account. How can this gamertag be reset so that I can use...
  9. old xbox accounts not getting gamertag reset

in XBoX on Windows
    old xbox accounts not getting gamertag reset: Hey ive been looking at this gamertag that ive wanted for a long time, the GT is tervalent, similar to mine but with a l instead of uppercase i. It has not been active for several years (since...
  10. Gamertag and profile picture changed since console reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag and profile picture changed since console reset: Please help.... Yesterday i did a console reset (choosing to keep games and app details). I did the reset to try and sort out problems with the new update on cod mw Pacific constant crashing....