Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost

Discus and support Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi!! I'm trying to revive an old gamertag (10 years) as my secondary account for the household. It is still only accessible on my 360 (auto log in).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Psychedelicide, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost

Hi!!

I'm trying to revive an old gamertag (10 years) as my secondary account for the household.

It is still only accessible on my 360 (auto log in). However, I've lost the password, and the email associated with it is no longer valid.

I'm currently going around in circles with the online automated account recovery method as my submitted account recovery forms keep getting rejected. So frustrating.

Please help!

Cheers,

:)

Psychedelicide, Jun 20, 2017
  2. carnevore
    carnevore Guest
    Gamertag Recovery issue

I would say contacting tech support is the best option..

you will need to verify your ownership of the a/c and once you answer their questions they can provide any information needed, as the a/c holder you will know the information so your pretty much guaranteed to get the email that was used Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost :)

Hope this helps!

carnevore, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Gamertag Recovery issue

Hello Kaioken! Thank you for your post. Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost :) We do offer a few ways to recover your account if you have forgotten the Windows LIVE ID. You can review these processes by visiting
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot.

Miss Portia, Jun 20, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You are going to have to keep all service request numbers and have you tried
    Microsoft
    ?

Use that hyper link not microsoft.com

If you have filled out 3 forms and have the service request numbers from those three forms you can contact Xbox support and ask for an expired email case however they do have requirements. Too like friends and achievements and first creation stuff that you
    should know as the owner

ngocphi, Jun 20, 2017
  5. The Gamertag in question is OrlandoN,( my first name & initial)

I've noticed different MS accounts associated with it,

On 360 it points to a deactivated ISP email address.

On Xbox One recovery it directs to an MSN email.

I previously had this gamertag swapped with the one I'm now reaching you with,

and haven't accessed that account since.

Please assist with this messy situation. Thanks!!

6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    we can't really assist you must follow the above proccess

If you do not.meet the pii requirements there is nothing anyone can do for you and it's a legally enforced requirement.

Youre only option really is to match as much data as you can to make up for.fhe missing information you use random.info you can say goodbye to that account

ngocphi, Jun 20, 2017
  7. Exhausted all automatic avenues...

Please escalate to somebody with authority to investigate.

I'm sadly giving up...

8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

ummm the proccess above sisjt an automated proccess

You are talking to live people every step of the way

Follow.thenlink providers and keep the Sr numbers then contact Support

Support will.never violate pii laws

The fines will get anyone fired

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  9. ngocphi Win User

The Gamertag in question is OrlandoN,( my first name & initial)

If you do not.meet the pii requirements there is nothing anyone can do for you and it's a legally enforced requirement.

Youre only option really is to match as much data as you can to make up for.fhe missing information you use random.info you can say goodbye to that account

Exhausted all automatic avenues...

I'm sadly giving up...
    ummm the proccess above sisjt an automated proccess

You are talking to live people every step of the way

Follow.thenlink providers and keep the Sr numbers then contact Support

Support will.never violate pii laws

The fines will get anyone fired
  10. Psychedelicide Win User

11. ngocphi Win User

12. Psychedelicide Win User

Exhausted all automatic avenues...

I'm sadly giving up...
  13. ngocphi Win User

You are going to have to keep all service request numbers and have you tried
    Microsoft
    ?

Use that hyper link not microsoft.com

If you have filled out 3 forms and have the service request numbers from those three forms you can contact Xbox support and ask for an expired email case however they do have requirements. Too like friends and achievements and first creation stuff that you
    should know as the owner
Thema:

1. Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost - Similar Threads - Gamertag Recovery issue

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  8. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  9. Xbox gamertag replaced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag replaced: I was recently trying to log in to my microsoft account on my computer. This account was linked to a gamertag that i have been using for that past 6 years or so. However when i ended up logging...
  10. Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery): I cracked the password in 2020 on a 360 and should have written down the password. The console used does not immediately display the live account. (Says my sister but I can always try to ask to...