gamertag on my xbox does not match my live account

Discus and support gamertag on my xbox does not match my live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently using with all my saved progress. Nothing is wrong on my Xbox using this account. But if I sign into my live account using my same email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AssassinGunnar, Dec 26, 2020.

1. gamertag on my xbox does not match my live account

I am currently using with all my saved progress. Nothing is wrong on my Xbox using this account. But if I sign into my live account using my same email it shows GradedWind3713 with none of my progress. Where is my account or
    how can I successfully recover it in order save all my progress? Please help

I know I exist, am I just going to lose everything or can I save my account?

https://xboxgamertag.com/search/

:)

AssassinGunnar, Dec 26, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Unable to download Xbox live Gold free 360 titles on Xbox One

If your account region does not match your actual region you must make it match if your live in an xbox live region

You have to go to my account and change my y region on this website
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Xbox one account on xbox360 has no xbox live

4. Mister Beep Win User

wont le me download red dead!

Hey Clifty83!

Does your Xbox Live account region match the region you're physically located in? I suggest ensuring that those two match by visiting our Xbox Live Region Migration
    page
    to begin the process of matching everything up! If your Xbox Live account region does not match your physical region, these sort of issues will occur.

Keep us posted!
  5. ngocphi Win User

four bonus games issue GOW

thank you for the prompt response, actually the account region does not match my location (Central America) but what about Gears 2 and judgement?

is there a solution if the account region does not match my physicall location?
    You have to live in an xbox live region for the migration to work

If you dont migrating to a non xbox livr region just cancels your membership and no xbox store
  6. Metalboyltu Win User

Issues with downloading games on xbox360

Does your account region match your physical location?
    match except switch my xbox live account region from uk to germany because i temperly living there. Now i back in my home and i have this
Thema:

gamertag on my xbox does not match my live account

1. gamertag on my xbox does not match my live account - Similar Threads - gamertag does match

2. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  3. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  4. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  5. I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my gamertag was force named changed, it does not at all violate or even...: My gamertag is "Pills" not spelled any differently; I believe I was forced name changed but have yet to see a notification about it. Some people have told me they will get my gamertag banned...
  6. Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?: I recently changed my gamertag and for some reason it changes back to my old one after like 20-30 min. When I restart my console and sign on again it still shows my old one but almost right after...
  7. Why does my gamertag have suffix even thou no one else has the same name of mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gamertag have suffix even thou no one else has the same name of mine: So i have this gamertag which no one else uses but i still get the suffix on my gamertag is there any way to remove it? 77739df8-5fd1-43ed-a7e0-77d18ff6bb24
  8. Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...: Xbox won't load menu I get the green loading screen and then it does the (hello (input name) prompt but after that it's just a black screen does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed...
  9. Let's Go button does nothing when picking a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's Go button does nothing when picking a gamertag: As stated in the title, I've been trying to make an Xbox Account, however, once i get to the step of picking a gamertag, I click the Let's Go button to finish picking one but the button does...
  10. The "Let's go" button does nothing when setting up my gamertag for the first time

in XBoX Accessibility
    The "Let's go" button does nothing when setting up my gamertag for the first time: I go on the xbox site and try to sign in, I'm greeted with a "Choose how you look" window, I input my gamertag and select a picture, click on the "Let's go" button. And nothing. I've tried on...