Gamertag Issue

Discus and support Gamertag Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well as I've previously posted I have an issue with one of my gamertags and I was told to seek enforcement team and post on the forums. They simply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Illuminati00, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Illuminati00
    Illuminati00 Guest

Gamertag Issue

Well as I've previously posted I have an issue with one of my gamertags and I was told to seek enforcement team and post on the forums. They simply ignore me and I never receive an answer. I have a chat number as reference to my issue but no one will resolve
    it, so here I am yet again trying to get my issue resolved.

:)

Illuminati00, Jan 9, 2014
  2. x3j3UKN
    x3j3UKN Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

I have this exact same issue, spent hours yesterday on chat support, it has now been escalated. I can create new gamertag's on the console but dont really want to lose my sons existing gamertag.

x3j3UKN, Jan 9, 2014
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    HELP - DLC not accesible

Just to add to this, DRM based content is issued with two licenses, one to the console ID and one to the Gamertag that downloaded it, so to use this content on another console the Gamertag that downloaded it must be signed into Live, whereas all profiles can use it on the original console, unless you transfer the licenses with the DRM tool of course.

MarkyPancake, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Gamertag Issue

If you were asked to speak to enforcement about any action taken on your Gamertag then you will need to post in the Enforcement forums no one outside of that team will be able to talk to you about any Enforcement taken on your account.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Kiesey, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gamertag Issue