Gamertag I Would Like To Use Is Taken

Discus and support Gamertag I Would Like To Use Is Taken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently I've decided that I want to change my current, misspelt gamertag, that I made when I was 9, to something that is at least spelt right and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BuggatiBoy9, Jun 19, 2023.

1. BuggatiBoy9
    BuggatiBoy9 Guest

So recently I've decided that I want to change my current, misspelt gamertag, that I made when I was 9, to something that is at least spelt right and also meaninful to me. I've had this username for around 5/6 years, and as I'm getting older I think it really is time for a change. I settled on "W12 Ranger" which is related to my favourite football team. However, when I went to change it, I found that it was already in use. Now obviously, with the new gamertag system, I can still have that username, but it adds the 4 numbers to the end, and I thought that it just looked awful.

The W12 Ranger account that is already made, looks to be an inactive Xbox 360 account, so I was wondering if there was some way I could either get in contact with the user, or Xbox and ask for a username swap. All this might sound a bit far fetched, but it was worth a go, so if anybody knows anything or could help me that would be great!!

:)

BuggatiBoy9, Jun 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: