Gamertag hasn't changed within 48h of payment

Discus and support Gamertag hasn't changed within 48h of payment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed my Xbox gamertag using PayPal and it hasn't changed yet. I am looking at it through the Xbox companion app. I wonder when it will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CaesarNLD, Dec 4, 2023.

1. CaesarNLD
    CaesarNLD Guest

I recently changed my Xbox gamertag using PayPal and it hasn't changed yet. I am looking at it through the Xbox companion app. I wonder when it will be changed because there has been charged for it.

:)

CaesarNLD, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Caesar! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Gamer tag. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly confirm the transaction for the Gamertag change. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. From there make sure that it's showing as "completed".

Then check if you're able to change your gamer tag for free on social.xbox.com

If the issue persists, try to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your Xbox gamer tag change. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

For reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/cb33ad09-94ff-4d73-a66c-5b7faf46fd81

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Xbox DVR clips short

As mentioned, this is mostly a bug caused by the update, I'm pretty sure they'll fix the issue within 48h or less.

4. JhonSnow777 Win User

A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI

They payment usually takes around 48h to the system show it up
  5. bowski477 Win User

Gamertag hasn't changed!

If your GT hasn't changed that long after purchase you will need to contact phone/chat support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Brandon Benwell Win User

Gamertag hasn't changed.

So you're saying that I paid for a gamertag change from Microsoft that once the 360 servers shut down will be removed...? Wow Microsoft. That's cold. I think the Gamertag policy should be voided because clearly 12 characters isn't enough for a username if I can't use my desired one.
Thema:

1. Gamertag hasn't changed within 48h of payment - Similar Threads - Gamertag hasn't changed

2. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  3. Gamertag hasn't changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag hasn't changed.: Changed on Xbox 360 because of the character limit on Xbox One and Series X (they need to change this) and the change does show up on 360... However my old Gamertag shows up first on Xbox One and...
  4. I paid for my Gamertag change and it still hasn't changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my Gamertag change and it still hasn't changed: I have been waiting for more than 24 hours for my Gamertag to be changed in the games and still nothing, I need urgent help, I don't want to lose my money. If anyone knows anything please tell...
  5. Paid for gamertag change gamertag still hasn't updated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamertag change gamertag still hasn't updated: Gamertag still hasn't updated almost a day later 800a9ee0-03fe-421e-868b-01f92c7b2f43
  6. Why hasn't my gamertag updated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn't my gamertag updated?: I have changed my gamertag to GunsNGenerals but for some reason every time I open up the app it shows my old gamertag. How do I fix it to display my updated username?...
  7. Why hasn't my gamertag changed after paying for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn't my gamertag changed after paying for it: I use the xbox app on PC to communicate and play games with friends on console. I payed $10 to change my old xbox name to the name I use regularly on PC, went from the original VIITERII to...
  8. I bought a new Gamertag, was charged but it hasn't changed to new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a new Gamertag, was charged but it hasn't changed to new one: I'm not sure if it takes a day or two to update or not but I just want no problems and the name to change ce99c61a-4e7f-42da-b617-083332ca77a0
  9. I changed my Gamertag over 4 days ago but it hasn't changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Gamertag over 4 days ago but it hasn't changed.: I changed my Gamertag over 4 days ago and paid for it (I used my free one before). Currently it still had not changed and is my old Gamertag. The Microsoft phone back service doesn't work it seems...
  10. Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this...: The money has come out of my bank and even shows up on the website saying its gone through. fdc795b0-f886-4299-a103-741e5b855f04