Gamertag has not changed and it's been 7 days

Discus and support Gamertag has not changed and it's been 7 days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been a week since Microsoft charged me $9.99 to change my gamertag but it's still not changed. Do I ask for a refund at this point?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AVG805, Jul 13, 2023.

1. AVG805
    AVG805 Guest

It's been a week since Microsoft charged me $9.99 to change my gamertag but it's still not changed. Do I ask for a refund at this point?

:)

AVG805, Jul 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Avg805, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear your gamertag change hasn’t been reflected after waiting all these days.
    I strongly recommend you request a refund for it, and once approved, try to change it one more time if you still want to do it.

Click below to go to the refund form:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund
  3. DAREDEVIL TM Win User

Gamer tag

Gamertag change has been down for two days...
  4. HassanB Win User

Gamertag has been changed

Hello,

Please contact phone support if you believe that someone has gained access to your account in an unauthorized way. Once you're at the contact us page click Billing & Memberships,
    under Account Management click Account Compromised/Stolen, and then finally Request a Call.
  5. Lout Of Order Win User

If you can't see how cuckingfunt1990 is offensive then there really is no hope for you...

Well done for lasting 2 years with it though!
  6. dainja raas Win User

Damn , wouldn't edit.......^^ that should say " choose one that is neither offensive or inappropriate " , lol.
Thema:

1. Gamertag has not changed and it's been 7 days - Similar Threads - Gamertag has changed

2. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  3. Why has xbox blatantly humoured my gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has xbox blatantly humoured my gamertag change?: I have attempted to change my gamertag after completing mind numbing circles through the internet, only to reveal that xbox has NOT changed my gamertag! But would you adam and eve it the next time...
  4. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...
  5. Why does my gamertag have suffix even thou no one else has the same name of mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gamertag have suffix even thou no one else has the same name of mine: So i have this gamertag which no one else uses but i still get the suffix on my gamertag is there any way to remove it? 77739df8-5fd1-43ed-a7e0-77d18ff6bb24
  6. I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...: I was able to successfully change my gamertag (system said so), but I ran into problems immediately after. My new gamertag wouldn't display and it's still the case now. An Independent Advisor...
  7. My gamertag has nott changed yet it is still my old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag has nott changed yet it is still my old gamertag: My gamertag is still the same a21e4885-2d7c-45b5-b3ae-47eaad493a19
  8. i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.: i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed. i have changed my name over 10 times and it always changes immediately but this time it didnt so i dont know...
  9. Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...: Someone has targeted my gamertag with bot profiles. I have been receiving friend requests from bot profiles for over an hour, and I checked that my follower list is 1000+ when it used to be a few...
  10. xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore...: Signed into my xbox today. Seen my gamertag has randomly changed from Greg Gt to Ynvfd2777 and Ive lost my gamer-score. Checked xbox.com same thing... trying to figure out whats going on? Ive...