Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me

Discus and support Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my situation is the following: I had a XBOX360 and a Gamertag "xxx" with an Microsoft Account eMail "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoergDiehl, Dec 19, 2016.

1. JoergDiehl
    JoergDiehl Guest

Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me

Hello,

my situation is the following:

I had a XBOX360 and a Gamertag "xxx" with an Microsoft Account eMail "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***".

For about 3 years I didn´t login to XBOX Live. I´d sold the old XBOX360 and before that, I copy my Profile on an USB Stick. In the meanwhile I created a new Microsoft Account online at Microsoft.com (not via XBOX) with an new Outlook Adresses (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)
    and a new Gamertag "xxx76", because at the process of generating a Gamertag the system said, that the old Gamertag is in use.

Now I´ve bought a new XBOX One und want to transfer the old Gamertag "xxx" to the new one "xxx76" via XBOX, but this cannot be done or I didn´t found this!

With USB Stick this seem to be not possible and so on I phoned Microsoft Support , but they said to me, that my old account is disabled because of inactivity of 3 years. I told the support, that Microsofts Service Agreement says "you must sign into the
    Xbox Services at least once in a 5-year period to keep the Xbox gamertag associated with your Microsoft account." So, 3 years are less then 5 years, why is my account disabled or deleted?

Further the Support said to me, that they cannot see, why this happened. They cannot send me an activation code on the last email of the old account, because that email is now longer a microsoft account. But the Gamertag can also not transfer so my new account.

Can anybody help me please?

Joerg

PS: I "x´ed" the real Gamertag an eMail.

PPS: I´m from germany

:)

JoergDiehl, Dec 19, 2016
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Where can I check to see if a gamertag is 7 years old?

I am currently wanting a gamertag that does not have any account over xbox live. When contacting Microsoft xbox account support they informed me to contact a forum administrator for further help in requesting the gamertag. Is there an administrator or
    moderator that would be able to assist me in that?

Faccccccccccce, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me

Try to re-create the old Microsoft Account which was deleted years ago due to inactivity. The 5 year rule might not yet be applicable to your older account when you created it. Good luck dude!

ShockedSinger48, Dec 20, 2016
  5. JoergDiehl
    JoergDiehl Guest
    Thy for the tip, but it didn´t work.

Microsoft created automatically a new Gamertag at registration process, now I have BlueishPanda191 with the old eMail what was used for registration the old Gamertag "xxx"

JoergDiehl, Oct 31, 2018
  6. JoergDiehl Win User

Try to re-create the old Microsoft Account which was deleted years ago due to inactivity. The 5 year rule might not yet be applicable to your older account when you created it. Good luck dude!
    Thy for the tip, but it didn´t work.

Microsoft created automatically a new Gamertag at registration process, now I have BlueishPanda191 with the old eMail what was used for registration the old Gamertag "xxx"
  7. ShockedSinger48 Win User

8. Tr0lldem0rt Win User

Had a problem with a player playing in my world of Mine Craft.

Also as this is a dispute between friends (even though you are not now) Sadly microsoft won`t get involved and they will not be able to get you your items back. As stated above me just follow those steps and move on from it. Sorry no one can help you. Also
    please remove gamertags you listed in your opening post.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Huge problem need help please!

Your only real option is to cancel the card through your bank.

If you don`t have any way to get into the account or even know the tag,xbox support will not be able to help you.

The downside to this is the account will get suspended,but seeing as you don`t use it it won`t matter.

The payment will be for gold time as you probably have auto renew turned on.
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

cant talk to some one personally

Call support,you won`t speak to anyone from microsoft here.
Thema:

1. Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me - Similar Threads - Gamertag deleted account

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: I'm looking for a new gamertag I currently have ZombieMom but I don't know if it's good or not. I love batman and zombies I'm a streamer I stream on twitch and post stuff on youtube and tiktok any...
  4. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  5. Can you delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you delete an old gamertag?: I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep the new one? c1e0f281-9638-4a05-b995-924f05493880
  6. How to delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete an old gamertag?: Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep my new one? 4e8130fc-e35b-499c-88d5-861414522495
  7. Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5: Why is all my multiplayer data all of the sudden deleted? My gamertag is RonaldoSM5 c97d6119-a183-4196-93dc-a9e9e118d5d6
  8. Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue: Hi, some time ago I deleted a microsoft e-mail account that I used to save a gamertag in case I wanted to go back to it, now that I want to do so, and that particular microsoft account that had...
  9. Gamertag delete

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag delete: Hello. I would like to know if deleting my Microsoft account will also delete the gamertag I use and if it will be available once the Microsoft account has been deleted. Thanks in advance....
  10. email linked to a GamerTag deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    email linked to a GamerTag deleted: Hi guys, I have an xbox live account that I used to play on several years ago. However, I accidentally deleted an old email address, email address that was attached to this xbox live account......