Gamertag Claim

Discus and support Gamertag Claim in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Aaron by i go by “Gutss” online I have a long story but to sum it all up i was gone from xbox for a while due to my living situation... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ㅤ ㅤGutss, Oct 24, 2022.

1. ㅤ ㅤGutss
    ㅤ ㅤGutss Guest

Gamertag Claim

Hello, my name is Aaron by i go by “Gutss” online I have a long story but to sum it all up i was gone from xbox for a while due to my living situation and wanted to know if i will be able to obtain my old gamertag “Gutss” back? my current gamertag is “Not gutss” and i know the guy who took the name and it’s really took a toll on me in a bad way because i miss having my name and i miss playing xbox, having such a cool name, it was a part of me and i want to get back into youtube because on youtube i also go by the name “guts” and the fact that i don’t have my old gamertag it kinda doesn’t feel right uploading anything on my youtube at the moment and now the account that the gamertag is on is an inactive dead account and i would like to receive my gamertag back and put on my new account. Thank you.

:)

ㅤ ㅤGutss, Oct 24, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag claiming...

umm hate to break it to you but it's not sign in every 5 years if it doesn't sign in within 5 years from 2016

It's a lottery when names are released and yes it is a violation of the terms of use on any service regardless if it's xbox Sony etc accounts are NOT FOR SALE

And guess what you are playing Russian roulette if you even tried

One the owner of the account can reclaim the account at anytime meaning even if you violate the terms of use by buying it YOU DONT OWN THE ACCOUNT

Only the original creator of the account does and no ownership doesn't transfer between users

They can reclaim the account at anytime and no you can't do anything about it also Stealing an account is a console banabler offence

So if the seller didn't actually create the account and stole it guess who's liable YOU

and fraud is against the law

Accounts can be forums only or Use for xbox for Windows or Windows 10 which also requires a gamertag

Not everything is used for xbox
  3. Smwutches Win User

Claiming a gamertag

There is no way to reserve a gamertag.
  4. ConverseSnow890 Win User

Claimed gamertag?

Feel free to close this- The tag just opened up for me. Cheers.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Gamertag Claim

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help regarding a gamertag.

Just a heads up, Microsoft does not have control over the gamertag being used already on another account. I understand that you really want to have this back but if this was already taken, you would not be able to use it anymore even though the account is inactive. This is the reason why they created a new gamertag system that if you use a gamertag that has already been taken, you would get a suffix after that gamertag so it would still be unique.

Hope that clarifies everything.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Gamertag Claim

It has been my pleasure. Have a good day!
Thema:

Gamertag Claim

1. Gamertag Claim - Similar Threads - Gamertag Claim

2. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  3. XBOX Gamertag - How to claim an old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Gamertag - How to claim an old gamer tag: I created a gamertag years ago, when the xbox360 first came out and played for years on this one account, LadyAssKicker. I changed to another platform and have forgotten the login details for this...
  4. How do I claim a gamertag that I know has been inactive for 5 years and meets all the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I claim a gamertag that I know has been inactive for 5 years and meets all the...: There's a gamertag that I want however it has been taken but I know that it hasn't been active for over the five year mark so how would I go about aquiring it? 924c9f49-7aa8-455f-9408-8ff2661c696b
  5. Claim a Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claim a Gamertag: My gamertag is BrokenVessei. I would like to claim the gamer tag BrokenVessel, which seems to be inactive, if all possible. 14481e07-f386-4284-9fca-000db6cfadf3
  6. I want to claim an inactive gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to claim an inactive gamertag: So I want to claim the gamertag Aary since I'm sure the account has been inactive for more than 2 years now and according to the Xbox policy those inactive gamertag will be available to claim....
  7. Way to claim an inactive Xbox gamertag?

in XboX Insiders
    Way to claim an inactive Xbox gamertag?: Hey everyone! I was directed here by a support rep to see if I could claim a gamertag from an account that has been inactive for ~9 years. The original gamertag is nicnacnic and my current one is...
  8. Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else: Hello, I would like to know if I can claim a Gamertag that I reserved on another Xbox account. Is that possible? Here's the story: A while back, before getting an Xbox, I decided that I should...
  9. Claim Xbox gamertag from my previous Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claim Xbox gamertag from my previous Xbox account: Hello! I have a problem with Xbox account gamertag. Some time ago I had Microsoft and Xbox accounts. I deleted my Microsoft account about 1 year ago but my Xbox account gamertag is still exist and...
  10. There is any chance to claim a gamertag reset for an inactive account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is any chance to claim a gamertag reset for an inactive account?: For long I've been wanting to have my gamertag as (Mod Removed) But the thing is that there is an account that has never been used once that has that gamertag on, my question is: Can somebody...