GamerTag Change

Discus and support GamerTag Change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, When I'm logged into my email account associated with my Xbox Live account, under change Gamertag tag it says I can change it once for free. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iron Dr Bamboo, Dec 31, 2015.

1. GamerTag Change

Hello,

When I'm logged into my email account associated with my Xbox Live account, under change Gamertag tag it says I can change it once for free. I pick a new tag and when I click Claim It, it goes to a screen where it says it cost $9.99....??

Thanks

:)

Iron Dr Bamboo, Dec 31, 2015
  2. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Xbox one followers privacy/spam concerns. END IT

Even if you change your Gamertag, you purchases and saves are still locked to your account. I could change my gamertag right now and I still have everything. It stays with the email address you signed up with, not gamertag.

mk30001, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    Need your opinion about a couple of gamer profiles

It cost 800 Microsoft Points to change a gamertag, $10. Change your gamertag of the one you like to something else, and then change the other one to the gamertag you like. $20 investment and your playing on the gamertag you want to play on, and you have the achievements to show off your progression of games.

Damnlag, Dec 31, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

GamerTag Change

You can only use the free Gamertag change when you let the Xbox Live assign you a random generated name. Since this is one that you created (all auto-generated names have numbers at end) you are not entitled to a free change so would have to pay the 9.95
    to change it

geekfather, Dec 31, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    As axemator says, when you selected your custom name that was actually your free selection and anything after that will be charged a fee. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GamerTag Change