Gamertag change request due to new EULA requirements for Minecraft.

Discus and support Gamertag change request due to new EULA requirements for Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since I've changed my Xbox username from "TheRussophobia" to "aibohpossuR", I feel a bit terrified of being banned from the game. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Catless, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Catless
    Catless Guest

Since I've changed my Xbox username from "TheRussophobia" to "aibohpossuR", I feel a bit terrified of being banned from the game.

Is there any way to change it (if I request one)? It happened before Mojang Studios announced those changes to all.

I'd be given an opportunity to change my username for the second time. I can't afford it now though.

:)

Catless, Aug 23, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Since I've changed my Xbox username from "TheRussophobia" to "aibohpossuR", I feel a bit terrified of being banned from the game. Is there any way to change it (if I request one)? It happened before Mojang Studios announced those changes to the game. I'd be given an opportunity to change my username for the second time. I can't afford it now though.
    The only way to change it would be to pay for another change.
  3. Furl Hawkens Win User

The 6 Most Ominous Trends in Video Games

It should replace the Xbox EULA and be required reading before playing anything on a new system.
  4. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Gamertag change request due to harassment

hello yourbigmouth09,

Problem is the information support may give out sometimes does not have any sense or logic. In my experience with the support team I have to be mentally tolerant for them as they think what they are saying is right when it's not. For example the time where
    I wanted to update my Xbox Contact e-mail, she was trying to twist my words into it being related to account.live.com when it wasn't. She then asked me to check, though knowing that agent isn't on the right path I just did it anyway. She then asked if I have
    verified the primary Alias, so I said that question is invalid to me. She then said no,we have to ask. So I said I don't think you actually have much experience in this accounts field. She said she does kept insisting the question had to be asked. So I said
    why would you need to ask me if I verfied a primary account? The account would have to be verified (if it's a third partner account) in order to be the primary account to begin with.I then suggested should I juust go on the Xbox websiteand try update my billing
    contact e-mail. She said no it has nothing to do with that, at all. Long story short she wanted to transfer me to a different agent, I said no, left my feedback and went. 5 minutes later I turn on my Xbox 360 go into my account billing and tried changing my
    e-mail on that. I checked on the website before entering support chat, and it had updated my contact address. So what I'm really trying to say is the agents do not always know the best answer and send you on a pointless adventure that won't benefit you, and
    that is what I feel they have done to you too.

Sorry that you won't get a resolution from Microsoft about your gamertag

Regards,

Daniel
  5. XFallingXStarsX Win User

It has been over 30 days and I just did what the help department instructed me to do.
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Hello youurbigmouth09,

There are a lot of people that say similar things to what you have posted the answer always remains the same. The choices of gamertags are your own. And when making that choice for your gamertag it was your responsibility. Microsoft should not have to offer
    a free gamertag change befause a customer picked a gamertag that he/she found to humour them for a short while. If you are getting harassed then the best thing you can do is either block communication/file complaint or set your Privacy settings to Friends
    on option "Voice & Messages" This probably isn't the answer you were looking for but it's just the realisic answer. They will not offer you a Gamertag for the following reasons.

1. The gamertag does NOT include any personal information such your Name/Fullname

2. The gamertag is NOT offensive, or does not contain any inappropriate words.

The best thing you can do if you insist on having your gamertag changed is to just simply pay the fee, and in doing so picking a gamertag you think you're going to be happy with otherwise you will be in the same situation a few months down the line and I'm
    sure you don't want that. If anyone could get a free gamertag change by posting on this forum, everyone would be getting gamertag changes every 5 seconds, if you can understand that.

Please let me know how you get on, and that I'm sorry there was nothing really to say that could help you.

Regards,

Daniel
Thema:

1. Gamertag change request due to new EULA requirements for Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Gamertag change request

2. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  8. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  9. How many gamertag changes can I make?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many gamertag changes can I make?: I would like to change my Xbox gamertag but I am not sure if I can change it again. 7c16deb0-5799-4429-b762-5dd1d127dccb
  10. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...