gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker

Discus and support gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help talking to a representative of microsoft with my problem 49e3ae73-6796-4566-9d81-778c35d3f80f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Viper SH0Tz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Viper SH0Tz
    Viper SH0Tz Guest

i need help talking to a representative of microsoft with my problem

:)

Viper SH0Tz, Aug 10, 2014
  2. gamerD61
    gamerD61 Guest
    person is harrassing me

[mod removed] is thretening to hack me he copyed my gamertag and he stole 50$ from my account

gamerD61, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    My gamertag was changed by a hacker

If that was your original gamertag then i suspect you have been given a forced name change as it violates the code of conduct.

You will have to pay to change it to something else,one that doesn't violate the code of conduct this time.

Any more fnc's & you risk having your account suspended or banned.

Daft Badger, Aug 10, 2014
  4. HairyBuzz
    HairyBuzz Guest

You need to get in touch with official support by phone and start a UA (unauthorized access) claim.

HairyBuzz, Aug 10, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  6. WPAK Win User

7. HairyBuzz Win User

You need to get in touch with official support by phone and start a UA (unauthorized access) claim.
  8. HassanB Win User

Account was hacked.

Hello,

You would need to contact phone support to see if they can do this for you if the "hacker" changed your gamertag. They would be the folks to decide if they would grant you the gamertag change.

You can reach out to phone support here. Click Billing and Memberships, under Account Management click Account Compromised/Stolen, then finally click Request a Call.
  9. xTEAM KOBRAx Win User

Need to report a gammertag!!!!

Wi1dLION just means hes a hacker man thats all i can tell you hes a hacker and is able to change his gamertag.
  10. auburnlaw Win User

Day Six and my credit card is still there to be stolen.

Thema:

1. gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker - Similar Threads - gamertag money changed

2. I want to change my xbox gamertag but it's asking me for money

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my xbox gamertag but it's asking me for money: I never changed my gamertag before but when I try to change it, it asks me for money even though first time change is free, what do I do? 6f357311-35cf-4bb8-badd-c22a43489f88
  3. xbox gamertag issue (ive lost money)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamertag issue (ive lost money): i changed my xbox tag recently from eqlyxy to "" however this was a week ago and for all games it still shows up as "eqlyxy" im conserned as ive paid money so can you fix this issue???? before...
  4. Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!: I never seen any platform in my life that a name change requires real money! what a shame! this is a really shameful move! such a ripoff microsoft! you destroyed your platform! congratulations!...
  5. I’ve paid for new gamertags, it’s took the money from my bank but not give me my new gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve paid for new gamertags, it’s took the money from my bank but not give me my new gamertag?: I’ve rang Microsoft multiple times and each time is the same scripted BS response can someone actually helpful help me out please. It’s happened on my other account to although it was a free...
  6. I’ve paid for gamertag change. It’s took my money but not changed gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve paid for gamertag change. It’s took my money but not changed gamertag.: l paid to change my gamertag. It’s took my money but hasn’t changed my gamertag. I’ve left it for about a week since I paid so it can “sync”. I don’t want to try change it again incase it takes...
  7. I paid for an xbox gamertag change 48+ hours ago. It took ny money by my gamertag hasn't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for an xbox gamertag change 48+ hours ago. It took ny money by my gamertag hasn't...: 48+ hours ago i paid for my xbox gamertag to be changed; it took my moneh but it is yet to change. what should i do? d31d034c-1a0a-418d-958d-f8af09abf53b
  8. WHY DOES IT COST MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DOES IT COST MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG?: SERIOUSLY WHY? IT SHOULD BE FREE! fe9fa062-20b2-4b35-95ea-7cce153d8e18
  9. Hi, I paid money to change my gamertag but on my emblem it still has my old gamertag on it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I paid money to change my gamertag but on my emblem it still has my old gamertag on it...: I have an xbox series s and I changed my gamertag to a new one and paid for it, I play Destiny 2 and I can still see the old gamertag on my emblem...My new one isn't showing up...
  10. Why on Earth does it cost money to change your Gamertag!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why on Earth does it cost money to change your Gamertag!?: To start things off, I want to make a quick disclaimer, I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360 Era, I then moved onto Nintendo and eventually to Playstation and Nintendo. The question I'm here to...