Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record.

Discus and support Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I recently made this xbox account and reached up to 600 Gamerscore (around 300 made today) and I checked a few hours ago and realised my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SigmaticsX, Jul 7, 2018.

1. SigmaticsX
    SigmaticsX Guest

Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record.

Hello! I recently made this xbox account and reached up to 600 Gamerscore (around 300 made today) and I checked a few hours ago and realised my Gamerscore has been reset and I can't edit my profile. I also checked enforcement.xbox.com and it claims I have
    a perfect record. I don't know what's going on.

:)

SigmaticsX, Jul 7, 2018
  2. I can't get any achievements and I've lost my old ones I need help I've called Microsoft and have talked to 6 different representatives can't find a resolution please I really need a resolution my account giggle giggle69.

It even says I have a perfect record on the enforcement site so I don't see how my gamer score is reset. So how can I tell if my gamerscore is rest and how do you submit a case review

giggle giggle69, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Cant send messages on console or website

It says due to my past behavior I cant send messages, according to the xbox enforcement site I have a perfect record

Garth-[xboxvenue], Jul 7, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Checking your online account you have accumulated 835 G so just try to restart your console and check again

M3tal Daz3, Jul 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: