Gamerscore problem.

Discus and support Gamerscore problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Goodmorning I got problems with my current gamerscore. Since yesterday i was over 107500G. Actually i got 102100G. Many games in the achievement list... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HV OcialaN, Oct 10, 2017.

1. HV OcialaN
    HV OcialaN Guest

Gamerscore problem.

Goodmorning

I got problems with my current gamerscore. Since yesterday i was over 107500G. Actually i got 102100G. Many games in the achievement list are now 0G, but if I click on it,the games achievement I already unlock are correctly unlocked with the right date.

These are the games: Project Cars 2, Fifa 17, Call of Duty BO3, Farming Simulator 17, The division, Dirt Rally, Battlefield 4, Prison Architect, Just Cause 3, Project Spark, Max the curse of brotherhood.

I've already try to re-download profile, hard-reset console, clean the cache.

Why I've lost more than 5000G?

Thanks

:)

HV OcialaN, Oct 10, 2017
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Gamerscore Problem

You hiding the game score won't change anything..

juan van, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Jerbear 8D
    Jerbear 8D Guest
    Gamerscore Problem

They usually reset people in waves from time to time, and plus they have to investigate your tag. ( not sure if that's right about the investigation part )

Jerbear 8D, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Gamerscore problem.

It's a fairly common issue which has been affecting quite a few people lately,including me.

No idea why it happens but in every case I've dealt with it has always corrected itself which yours has done.

If it happens again don't worry,just leave it 72 hours & it should sort itself out again.

I lost over 90,000gs when it happened to me if that makes you feel any better lol.

Did get it all back though.

Daft Badger, Oct 10, 2017
  5. HV OcialaN
    HV OcialaN Guest
    Nice to hear i was not the only one Gamerscore problem. :)

Thank you!

HV OcialaN, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Math Champion Win User

My Gamerscore on Xbox.com is Inaccurate

I am having the same problems. My gamerscore on console is 6175 but gamerscore on site is 6100. Seems like server is having problems and not updating.
  7. Champ2885 Win User

Gamerscore

No no i have a problem with the gamerscore....i make all goals of wildlands but i haven't the gamerscore...
  8. HV OcialaN Win User

Gamerscore problem.

It's a fairly common issue which has been affecting quite a few people lately,including me.

No idea why it happens but in every case I've dealt with it has always corrected itself which yours has done.

If it happens again don't worry,just leave it 72 hours & it should sort itself out again.

I lost over 90,000gs when it happened to me if that makes you feel any better lol.

Did get it all back though.
    Nice to hear i was not the only one :)

Thank you!
  9. dup9b69ca39-1016-4a4 Win User

Gamerscore problem

I just wana see what the public has to say
  10. HassanB Win User

Gamerscore problem

Hello,

Your question has been answered multiple times here. If it wasn't answered to your liking then please contact phone support and
    speak with customer service. There's nothing we can do to get your achievements to unlock. It's likely, like you were told in the previous thread was anytime achievements are reset it's not specific to only Halo 3 and ODST. It goes for all games that had achievements
    before then.

Reach out to phone support here.
Thema:

Gamerscore problem.

1. Gamerscore problem. - Similar Threads - Gamerscore problem

2. Gamerscore Problem Solution!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Problem Solution!!: Me and my friend had this problem a few days ago and we found a solution! What we did is we completed an achievement we have never completed on any game (in my case, subnautica) and bam! Fixed! I...
  3. Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France): Hi ! I have an issue with the Micromania offer (I subscribed at the beginning of november but never receive any code), I should have received a 60€ reduction. I contacted the french support...
  4. PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA): Bonsoir, J'ai donné mon code un ami pour qu'il puisse bénéficier d'une réduction de 110€ sur l'achat d'une xbox one sur le site amazon.fr. Ce code était liée mon gamertag et le montant de la...
  5. Gamerscore problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore problems: Past couple of days whenever I unlock an achievement, it will either not add to my gamer score, or will add it to my gamer score and immediately go back to the previous gamer score. But whenever...
  6. Problem with gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gamerscore: I've been having trouble with my gamerscore for the past couple of months, most recently my score says different across platforms, on Xbox 360 it says 58140, then on Xbox One it says something...
  7. gamerscore problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore problem: Hİ MY XBOX ACCONT HACK FOR ODER PEOPLE AND HACK FOR XBOX 360 AND MY XBOX GAMER SCORE AND ACCONT HACK DİFFERENCE THİS AND MY XBOX ACCONT CHANCE PASSWORD BUT XBOX ENFOMENCE MY XBOX GAMERSCORE...
  8. Gamerscore Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Problem: I'm getting achievements but my account is not gaining any Gamerscore. Help would be greatly appreciated. e69d9233-7e4b-4498-836e-9ed206172713
  9. Problems with getting Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with getting Gamerscore: Hello, my Gamertag is . And i got a gaming time of 24hrs on Forza Horizon 3. But i got 0 Archivements. I tried to earn Gamerscore on another game and THAT worked. After this i went back to...
  10. Gamerscore Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Problems: I've contacted Xbox support and asked this question and they referred me to here. My gamerscore attached to my profile is wrong, when I click on my achievements it shows that I haven't been...