Gamerscore Problem

Discus and support Gamerscore Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting achievements but my account is not gaining any Gamerscore. Help would be greatly appreciated. e69d9233-7e4b-4498-836e-9ed206172713 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Theologise815, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Gamerscore Problem

I'm getting achievements but my account is not gaining any Gamerscore. Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Theologise815, Mar 1, 2017
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Gamerscore Problem

You hiding the game score won't change anything..

juan van, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Jerbear 8D
    Jerbear 8D Guest
    Gamerscore Problem

They usually reset people in waves from time to time, and plus they have to investigate your tag. ( not sure if that's right about the investigation part )

Jerbear 8D, Mar 1, 2017
  4. Math Champion Win User

My Gamerscore on Xbox.com is Inaccurate

I am having the same problems. My gamerscore on console is 6175 but gamerscore on site is 6100. Seems like server is having problems and not updating.
  5. Champ2885 Win User

Gamerscore

No no i have a problem with the gamerscore....i make all goals of wildlands but i haven't the gamerscore...
  6. HV OcialaN Win User

Gamerscore problem.

It's a fairly common issue which has been affecting quite a few people lately,including me.

No idea why it happens but in every case I've dealt with it has always corrected itself which yours has done.

If it happens again don't worry,just leave it 72 hours & it should sort itself out again.

I lost over 90,000gs when it happened to me if that makes you feel any better lol.

Did get it all back though.
    Nice to hear i was not the only one :)

Thank you!
  7. dup9b69ca39-1016-4a4 Win User

Gamerscore problem

I just wana see what the public has to say
  8. HassanB Win User

Gamerscore problem

Hello,

Your question has been answered multiple times here. If it wasn't answered to your liking then please contact phone support and
    speak with customer service. There's nothing we can do to get your achievements to unlock. It's likely, like you were told in the previous thread was anytime achievements are reset it's not specific to only Halo 3 and ODST. It goes for all games that had achievements
    before then.

Reach out to phone support here.
Thema:

Gamerscore Problem

1. Gamerscore Problem - Similar Threads - Gamerscore Problem

2. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  3. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  4. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  5. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  6. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  7. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  8. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  9. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...
  10. Gamerscore problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore problem: Last night I was playing COD Black ops 2 I search for multi-player and all the gamerscore was unlocked when I join multi-player match. Any chance there a way to reset just the Black ops 2...