Gamerscore not updating

Discus and support Gamerscore not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i was playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Xbox One. I unlocked two achievements, X'tabay-Bye worth 30G and Nooks and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeeKay-1B9D6AF9-A1A2-4048-968D-7A83F43E6FAA, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Gamerscore not updating

Yesterday i was playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Xbox One.

I unlocked two achievements, X'tabay-Bye worth 30G and Nooks and Crannies worth 20G.

However only 30G was added to my Xbox Profile, and when I go to achievements it says that I have completed both the achievements, which should have given me 50G in total.

Xbox Live servers were down yesterday for a bit so maybe that's why but I don't know why only one achievement would be updated into my gamerscore and the other not.

Help!

:)

BeeKay-1B9D6AF9-A1A2-4048-968D-7A83F43E6FAA, Jul 27, 2014
  2. Gamerscore not updating

Diesel: This isn't entirely true. It isn't because you ran out of LIVE, as Free accounts can still connect to LIVE. However, if you play offline completely, earn a bunch of achievements, and then recover your account, it will lose all the progress you made
    offline. If you ever play offline, don't recover, simply connect to LIVE and it should be fine, as long as you haven't moved your profile from one console to another. Does this make sense?

Mister Gwyther, Jul 27, 2014
  3. BrainsRotten
    BrainsRotten Guest
    Gamerscore not updating

I had something like this happen to me, I had ran out of xbox live and I played batman arkham asylum, red dead redemption, cod black ops and fallout new Vegas. I put many hours into these games and then I got a 3 month card and when I got back on line I
    had NO gamer score for any of these games. What I have herd is that if you have an active live account and are playing a game and then run out and you still play and get achievements that when you re-new your live that those achievements don't count. witch
    in my opinion is complete Bull*****. I really think this is something that xbox live or Microsoft needs to work on and should put out a statement saying this because not a lot of people know this.

BrainsRotten, Jul 27, 2014
  4. Gamerscore not updating

I've run into the same issue and I know of at least one other who has. Happened to me on Batman Arkham City on 360. Like you said, it's probably to do with the server issues the other day. Hopefully should sort itself out soon. Weird this is that it shows
    up as correct on my console, but is 50 points off on xbox.com. The achievement shows as being unlocked across all platforms, and gamerscore for individual games all adds up.

General Arcane, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gamerscore not updating