Gamerscore loss

Discus and support Gamerscore loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamerscore dropped yesterday by over 35000, from 472k to 437k and I'd like to know why. I have NOT been cheating. Several X1 and W10 games now show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Janewayfan, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Janewayfan
    Janewayfan Guest

Gamerscore loss

My gamerscore dropped yesterday by over 35000, from 472k to 437k and I'd like to know why. I have NOT been cheating. Several X1 and W10 games now show 0g, even games I've completed. Please fix this.

:)

Janewayfan, Sep 29, 2017
  2. Gamerscore loss

I was playing on Xbox and it disconnected me from Xbox live and I searched the error code and it said my profile was corrupt. I deleted my profile from Xbox (profile only) and when I eventually got it back it wasn't because it was corrupt at all. When I
    signed back in about 2300 Gamerscore was missing from my profile. Why did this happen and can I get it back. My Xbox name is . By the way I couldn't find a good topic on the forums so I chose this one

Bladeological, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Warren Spector Denounces Videogame Violence

Look tke a epic fail. he losses 1 million gamerscoer with it.

Dakrkplayer2, Sep 29, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gamerscore loss

It's a glitch that should fix itself over a few days.

Smwutches, Sep 29, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore loss

It's a glitch that should fix itself over a few days.
  6. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

If nothing is listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it's likely the glitch that's been going around. The GS should correct itself within a day or so.
    Thanks, for the information, good to know. Il check it out
  7. bowski477 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

If nothing is listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it's likely the glitch that's been going around. The GS should correct itself within a day or so.
  8. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

yep I just checked I have no infractions. Thanks again
  9. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.
Thema:

Gamerscore loss

1. Gamerscore loss - Similar Threads - Gamerscore loss

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...