Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update

Discus and support Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As title states. For at least the last few days, my Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I and other friends have gotten over the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeaDtoFaLL, Mar 31, 2018.

1. DeaDtoFaLL
    DeaDtoFaLL Guest

As title states. For at least the last few days, my Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I and other friends have gotten over the period of time. We have since gotten many achievements that just wont add on to the leaderboard, it's like
    the leaderboard is frozen..

The achievements received are from various Xbox One games, NOT 360.

I have tried hard resetting my Xbox One. Tried the LT+RT+Y refresh. Tried logging in and out of profiles. Tried viewing my profile in web browser on computer... Nothing seems to fix the problem.

Any suggestions for a proper fix or FYIs of this service being down appreciated. Not a huge deal, it's just bugging me.

:)

DeaDtoFaLL, Mar 31, 2018
  2. September early update

Is this the update with gamerscore leaderboards

Flaming Pingu, Mar 31, 2018
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    bloosuga, Mar 31, 2018
  4. DeaDtoFaLL
    DeaDtoFaLL Guest

UPDATE: The leaderboard just ended for March and began April. Achievement points I had gotten in the last few days did NOT get counted in with the March final nor applying for beginning of April. Achievement points are being recognized
    in my overall gamerscore but apparently my leaderboard is broken.

DeaDtoFaLL, Mar 31, 2018
  5. Pacvan
    Pacvan Guest
    Same issue here Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update :(

Pacvan, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: