Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

Discus and support Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua GTZ, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Joshua GTZ
    Joshua GTZ Guest

Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. Please help if you found any fixes for this Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public... :(

:)

Joshua GTZ, Dec 7, 2023
  2. VeNoM XLI Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public profile

Yes, but I did have 2 achievements pop from the 10th of December yesterday...

Only waiting on like 50 more
  3. darlenewece13 Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public profile

My xbox gamescore ain't updating
  4. Daft Badger Win User

The leaderboard is just there for a bit of fun so your not really being cheated out of anything.

It is frustrating but in the grand scheme of things it could be a lot worse.

Support do often just give out a generic answer when they don't know the actual answer which is something they've been doing for years so i agree thats poor from them.

My leaderboard is about 6-7 days behind but is updating eventually which is how it is for most people i think.

If i had more info i'd give it but we are as much in the dark about why this is happening as everyone else so it is just a case of waiting i'm afraid.
  5. JeffersS Win User

A few users have had this fixed by manual intervention from staff @ Microsoft, Unfortunately it seems it's a matter of luck whether you get the right person to intervene. Trying time delaying tactics of changing passwords/console resets etc does not work. I have a few people on my leaderboard and they also having the same problem. Mine was slow from 4th December and has not altered since the 10th December.

Get a grip MS
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

Alot of people have this Problem right now since 1 week and Microsoft are cheating on us without solutions or not fixed it already. They send the culpability to the games developers .. **** Bad Service here . Very incompetent !!

After awards we are beatred like **** !!

🙈🙉🙊
Thema:

1. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public... - Similar Threads - Gamerscore Leaderboard updating

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...
  10. Gamerscore Leaderboard issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore Leaderboard issue: None of my friends on xbox can see the amount of gamerpoints ive earned this month, it just shows up as 0 on the Gamerscore leaderboard. and there is no setting to fix it that i could find. I was...