gamerscore gone down?

Discus and support gamerscore gone down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gamerscore was lowered by 1,000+????? d128547a-aba4-4f43-9914-28f52a75e638 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brogesyy, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Brogesyy
    Brogesyy Guest

gamerscore gone down?

my gamerscore was lowered by 1,000+?????

:)

Brogesyy, Jan 19, 2017
  2. crazydogdude
    crazydogdude Guest
    Gamerscore Gone

Hi guys I was playing saints row 3 and i got a achievement so I went to go check it out, and it said I had played no games exept for saints row 3 and had no acheivements except for the one i just got, even though I had around 18 acheivements for Saints row
    3. All 7625 G's are gone. If i go on my hardrive it says a have played all of my games and if I go on xbox.com its says I only have 20 G's but if I go down to my games it says Mw3 370 G's, Halo reach 860 G's, etc... Help please. Thanks .

crazydogdude, Jan 19, 2017
  3. gamerscore gone

This is a very odd issue, BlestDemon Del. If you are certain that no Enforcement action was taken against your account and this issue persists I might get in touch with phone support to see if they can shed some light on the situation.

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 19, 2017
  4. gamerscore gone down?

Hi,

Can you check to see if the Gamerscore on your account on Xbox.com is correct here: Sign in to your Microsoft account If it isn't showing correctly, where was your
    Gamerscore showing correctly?

Also, please check your "Enforcement History" page to make sure you didn't get a Gamerscore reset or adjustment here: Enforcement History

Alliance United, Jan 19, 2017
  5. Brogesyy
    Brogesyy Guest
    it was showing correctly and then i got an achievement and it changed straight away. my enforcement history is clean. :/ it's really frustrating.

Brogesyy, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BO5H DO5H Win User

Gamerscore gone down

Seems to have sorted itself now i think.
  7. Brogesyy Win User

gamerscore gone down?

Hi,

Can you check to see if the Gamerscore on your account on Xbox.com is correct here: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag= If it isn't showing correctly, where was your
    Gamerscore showing correctly?

Also, please check your "Enforcement History" page to make sure you didn't get a Gamerscore reset or adjustment here: Enforcement History
    it was showing correctly and then i got an achievement and it changed straight away. my enforcement history is clean. :/ it's really frustrating.
  8. Alliance United Win User

gamerscore gone down?

9. Buddha4Jesus Win User

Gamer Points Lost !!!!

my gamerscore is down to 0 too. it is really depressing knowing all the hard work i put in to get 36000GS is gone. i thought it was because i went to my friends house and transfered/downloaded my account there. then when i redownloaded it at home it was
    all gone. What is going on?
  10. Wick3d Pleasure Win User

Gamerscore Gone

If u delete ur profile only and recover it. It should set ur gamerscore back to normal
Thema:

gamerscore gone down?

1. gamerscore gone down? - Similar Threads - gamerscore gone down

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...