Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason....

Discus and support Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I am understandably incredibly ******* ticked off right now. After having played Hitman: Absolution for a good 10-15 minutes, i go to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArKHaiXLEGION, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason....

So I am understandably incredibly ******* ticked off right now. After having played Hitman: Absolution for a good 10-15 minutes, i go to check my achievements and magically a bunch of my gamerscore is gone. Now you may be thinking "Hur dur, thats what you
    get for cheating/hacking" but, and I have to be brutally honest here, I would rather **** then cheat in a video game. This is a complete joke and cannot possibly understand what idiot thought that there was enough "proof" of me cheating/hacking (newsflash:
    there is none) and decided "Hey why not partially reset this person? Not like they earned any of their gamerscore legitimately"

Edit: I also find it hilarious how on the enforcement page i have a perfect record.

:)

ArKHaiXLEGION, Mar 26, 2017
  2. Game deleted for no reason

I literally cancelled an update for rocket league which caused the entire game to be deleted off of my xbox. Now its taking forever for it to download again, and I have no idea why. Does anyone know why this happened in the first place??

RoofedStream0, Mar 26, 2017
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Game deleted for no reason

It's a bug that came with the last dash update.

Don't know if it is intentional or really a bug.

CrazY1985, Mar 26, 2017
  4. FatalFit Win User

Expansion On My File Explorer XBOX ONE X

Tons of apps and games on the store are not made my Microsoft. This app was removed for no reason. Absolutely none. Name one reason it was deleted and I will take down each of your absurd claims.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Possibly missing gems/questions

It could always go back to getting absolutely nothing for achievements and gamerscore.
  6. Aaronkid1299 Win User

Black ops reset player card [Locked]

I dont cear about my gamerscore thats something else black ops something else and i didnt hack it or enything i have a reason for that but my post got deleted
  7. Smwutches Win User

banned on xbox for absolutely no reason

8. JEASY80 Win User

Achievement points did not transfer from 360 to xbox 1

OK nothing bro they this has become an absolute joke I post where you tell me.to post then it gets deleted and tells me to post somewhere else which needs to be approved by a moderated who then in turn deletes an sends me somewhere to submit a case review
    which I can't cause I don't have one only to end up back at the enforcement page to post have I had a gamerscore reset
Thema:

Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason....

1. Gamerscore deleted for absolutely no reason.... - Similar Threads - Gamerscore deleted absolutely

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  9. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  10. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...