Gamerscore appearing different glitch

Discus and support Gamerscore appearing different glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; has anyone else experienced this when you are on your friends tab? in the past 30 days leaderboard scoreboard where it shows your accumulated score for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rastan-EE30E243-F4DE-42D1-9EBA-DFD150687F17, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Gamerscore appearing different glitch

has anyone else experienced this when you are on your friends tab? in the past 30 days leaderboard scoreboard where it shows your accumulated score for last 30 days, on right side of your tile it shows achievement score in last 30 days. then on left side
    of same tile it shows overall gamerscore. (hope i havent lost everyone yet). sometimes that overall gamerscore isnt the same as the 1 that is displayed in top left corner of homescreen where the tile rotates through gamerscore, gamertag and profile name. so
    when on friends tab, i can see both gamerscores at same time and they arent the same. this usually happens after a long gaming session of several games. restarting xbox doesnt fix this, but a hard reboot does. i am in the beta preview and have left feedback
    on this. just curious if this has happened to anyone else and if they have found a fix besides hard reboot or lt+rt+y. thanks for reading Gamerscore appearing different glitch :)

:)

Rastan-EE30E243-F4DE-42D1-9EBA-DFD150687F17, Oct 23, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Graphic Glitches

Suddenly the other day purple and green glitches began appearing on the screen. I tried the console on a different TV and with a different HDMI cable with the same result. I tried swapping the HDMI cable for the composite one, also with the same result.

OwenSimpson2012, Oct 23, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Questions about a reset?

Hey there DeathByDespair! I couldn't speak to your Gamerscore reset as that is something only XBLPET can deal with. In regards to the modifications appearing from time to time, this does sound like a glitch correlated to you playing offline. As long as those
    achievements don't show online and aren't added into your total GS you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Miss Kleo, Oct 23, 2014
  4. Gamerscore appearing different glitch

Probally just a glitch but try doing a hard rebbot by holding the power button on the front of the console for 8 sec until it shuts off then unplug from the outlet for 30 sec then plug it back in and power back on. Hopefully the issue will be resolved. If
    this doesn't work and you left feedback then it might possible be a glitch with the preview. The Xbox team will look into the issue.

MaximumExtreme, Oct 23, 2014
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Probally just a glitch but try doing a hard rebbot by holding the power button on the front of the console for 8 sec until it shuts off then unplug from the outlet for 30 sec then plug it back in and power back on. Hopefully the issue will be resolved. If
    this doesn't work and you left feedback then it might possible be a glitch with the preview. The Xbox team will look into the issue.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Gamerscore problem? Help!

Might be a glitch. Does your Gamerscore appear as 40790 on your console?
  7. iR3bOrN PrOdIgY Win User

XFriends Competition of NBA 2K13 in Asia

Dont worry you should file a complain against this guy and talk to the microsoft customer support for this cause his Gamerscore is glitched as he also glitched his RE6 Gamerscore and if you chk his RE6 Gamerscor he has them in the wrong order and btw he
    not my frnd nymore ...
  8. Turv3y Win User

Re:

Your gamerscore was reset due to cheating, There is no glitch.
  9. iDarkgarza Win User

My gamerscrore glitched

my gamerscore is still glitch please fix it!
Thema:

1. Gamerscore appearing different glitch - Similar Threads - Gamerscore appearing different

2. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  3. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  4. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  5. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  6. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  7. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  8. Gamerscore not being added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamerscore not being added: Three days now I have notice that I have unlocked 300 in gamerscore but it still says I have 0 for the month the score points isn’t reflecting on the current gamerscore but when I check on the...
  9. Gamerscore also not updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore also not updated: Hey. My gamerscore has also not updated for a couple days now. I am missing nearly 1500 GS.. hopefully it fixes soon but just wanted to let everyone know since this seems to always happen in late...
  10. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...