gamer tag not chosen

Discus and support gamer tag not chosen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a game in the shop and I noticed that I did not choose my gamertag and I knew that normaly we can change his gamertag once for free but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shelegue, Sep 28, 2018.

1. shelegue
    shelegue Guest

gamer tag not chosen

:)

shelegue, Sep 28, 2018
  2. wiggle1967
    wiggle1967 Guest
    Impersonation of gamer tag and name

Thanks for the advice my son has chosen to change his gamer tag, which is a little frustrating but resolves the problem.

wiggle1967, Sep 28, 2018
  3. My gamer tag was changed what happened?

My gamer tag was changed without my knowing or notification from the system. Is there a way to change it to something of my chosen?

DrOpxKdaaaannnn, Sep 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

gamer tag not chosen

You can change the gtag for free in the moment when you register for an xbox live account and a default gtag is appointed to you. After that you have to pay a fee for any further gtag change

M3tal Daz3, Sep 28, 2018
  5. shelegue
    shelegue Guest
    I have never gamertag I do not see why I will have to pay

shelegue, Sep 28, 2018
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    You have to pay because you only get to change your gamertag for free if you didnt choose your gamertag when you created your account.

The gamertag you have is one that would have to have been chosen by you. If you didnt choose your name you would have a randomly generated one which goes into the format of (adjective+animal name+a number) For example "cutepuppy123" would be a randomly
    generated name. Your gamertag "shelegue" is a customer gamertag that would had to have been chosen by you and not one that would have been randomly generated.

This is why you have to pay to change it, because you have already chose it when you made your account.

KindGryphon, Sep 28, 2018
  7. If you were the one that choose your gamertag from the time you created the account, that would be your free gamertag change. If not, the system would provide you with a generic gamertag, which would entitle you to a free gamertag change.

ooxFLATLINExoo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

gamer tag not chosen