Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

Discus and support Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xlostsoul87xYX, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign into old gamertag it says cant sign into Xbox live connection lost but its only with black ops 2 all other games sign right into no problem...

:)

Xlostsoul87xYX, Jan 19, 2024
  2. DallasII7 Win User

Xbox freezes after new update

It's on the latest update everything doesn't seem to work ... It's when I try to sign in to Xbox live with my gamer tag that is gold... Please help me
  3. SubpotentBog41 Win User

Gamer tag to MS account

I am not sure how it happened. I already had a Microsoft account. When I got my xbox I created an account and got a gamer tag while setting up my xbox. I signed up for xbox live from my xbox using my existing gamer tag and Microsoft account. I then went
    to xbox live and signed in using my Miicrosoft account, and for some reason when I did this a new gamer tag was created and associate to my Microsoft account. So, now when I log into xbox live I see one gamer tag. But on my xbox I have a different gamer
    tag.
  4. ADivine818 Win User

Bioshock 2 Multiplayer Error

I have the same issue, this has been since a year ago.

I sign into my gamer tag (bioshck multiplayer) when I enter multiplayer option, screen appears "please wait" immediately another screen appears and says "connection error- unable to connect to Xbox live. Please try again later" I can play any other game
    on live multiplayer . I even tried forwarding ports. Got a new Xbox, erased everything on hard drive re downloaded gamer tag, restarted my router, called ISP to reboot my Internet and now I am currently sharing my Xbox and signed into another gamer tag and
    it let me play on bioshock multiplayers with the other gamer tag. Try switching back to my gamer tag and didn't let get on multiplayer.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  6. BlueCanuk Win User

Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

A little bit more information..,

on Lego Star Wars the Xbox Live option on the menu is greyed out. When you try to Load a saved game, the message that "no gamer profile is active" even though we are logged in to an Xbox One account with live access. Thanks again.
Thema:

Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

1. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Gamer tag greyed

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  5. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  6. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  7. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  8. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  9. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  10. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...