Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ...

Discus and support Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing walking dead 400 DLC and had unlocked all the achievements. but in my online profile it still says 45/48. When i open the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gcsekhar, Aug 14, 2014.

1. gcsekhar
    gcsekhar Guest

Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ...

I was playing walking dead 400 DLC and had unlocked all the achievements. but in my online profile it still says 45/48. When i open the game achievements online, the list shows all are unlocked with timestamp but the overall status show only 45/48. The game
    is not even displaying in the completed games list and the game score is not updated

Even In my console, all the game achievements are unlocked in the list but shows only 45/48. ALso, the gamerscore includes these unlocked achievement score but in the completed games list neither the completed game or total score is displayed. Within the
    console , the gamescore differs in the Social Tab.

do i have to get the achievements again which i actually tried by replaying 1 chapter of DLC but nothing happened. Is there anything i should do get it synced or it will get fixed over time....

:)

gcsekhar, Aug 14, 2014
  2. III Essence
    III Essence Guest
    The Walking Dead S2/Ep3 Achievements

Well, I've played through TWD, S2/Ep3 and unlocked all the achievements for it, yet, on the list of games and achievements, it shows that I've only unlocked 16/24 achievements and accumulated 200points.When I go on the list of achievements for the game
    itself, it shows that I've unlocked all of them, even the ones from the latest episode.

My question is, anybody else having this issue?Is it something on MS's end or should I ask around at Telltale Games' forums?

III Essence, Aug 14, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    100% completed list

If a game has dlc achievements added to it then it will not show on your completed list,even though you have the original 1000g.You will need to get all the dlc achievements for it to be on your completed list.

Daft Badger, Aug 14, 2014
  4. SpN Andy
    SpN Andy Guest

I have exactly the same issue i had 70/80 on borderlands i unlocked 6 more yesterday but it still shows as 70/80 even though it shows i unlocked them yesterday as they're time stamped

I tried deleting my profile and re downloading, i tried clearing system cache and restarting console

I'm just trying to redo them to see if it will update

Hopefully it'll update with time or maybe if i unlock another achievement, who knows??

Update: My gamerscore is displaying accurately as far as i can tell on my console it says 9590, but i just noticed on the left it says 5390, so the score has been added to the total but in the games list it says 1500/1750 when it should
    say 1700/1750

SpN Andy, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There was an issue with live yesterday were achievements weren't being unlocked.

I had to re earn any achievements after it was fixed so that may be your only option i'm afraid.

Daft Badger, Aug 14, 2014
  6. SpN Andy
    SpN Andy Guest
    I was trying to redo the achievements and ended up unlocking another one that i needed and then i checked and everything had updated and was back to normal Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ... :D

Even my profile here has updated Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ... :)

gcsekhar as you've unlocked all the achievements for TWD already maybe try getting an achievement in a different game

SpN Andy, Aug 14, 2014
  7. gcsekhar
    gcsekhar Guest
    SpN Andy, i tried that too before and I unlocked 1 achievement in another game. the new achievement was included but not TWD achievements.

May be i will try for some more achievements and see if it resolves.

gcsekhar, Aug 15, 2014
  8. gcsekhar
    gcsekhar Guest

even tried to unlock achievements in an arcade game but still the problem still exists. The gamerscore is updated but the acheivement list still shows 45/48 when all achievements are unlocked

gcsekhar, Aug 29, 2014
  9. duckonabike
    duckonabike Guest
    If you have no more achievements in that game to unlock, then go here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1802711.aspx

Post your game that is having trouble, the achievements earned that aren't showing, and the time stamp on those achievements. There is a support team working on fixing these.

However, only do this if the game you're having trouble with is supposed to be complete, ie there are no more achievements to be earned. If there are achievements in the game that can still be earned, earning an achievement in that game will update it and
    resolve the issue.

duckonabike, Oct 31, 2018
  10. gcsekhar Win User

Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is unlocked

even tried to unlock achievements in an arcade game but still the problem still exists. The gamerscore is updated but the acheivement list still shows 45/48 when all achievements are unlocked
  11. gcsekhar Win User

Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is unlocked

SpN Andy, i tried that too before and I unlocked 1 achievement in another game. the new achievement was included but not TWD achievements.

May be i will try for some more achievements and see if it resolves.
  12. SpN Andy Win User

I have exactly the same issue i had 70/80 on borderlands i unlocked 6 more yesterday but it still shows as 70/80 even though it shows i unlocked them yesterday as they're time stamped

I tried deleting my profile and re downloading, i tried clearing system cache and restarting console

I'm just trying to redo them to see if it will update

Hopefully it'll update with time or maybe if i unlock another achievement, who knows??

Update: My gamerscore is displaying accurately as far as i can tell on my console it says 9590, but i just noticed on the left it says 5390, so the score has been added to the total but in the games list it says 1500/1750 when it should
    say 1700/1750
  13. duckonabike Win User

If you have no more achievements in that game to unlock, then go here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1802711.aspx

Post your game that is having trouble, the achievements earned that aren't showing, and the time stamp on those achievements. There is a support team working on fixing these.

However, only do this if the game you're having trouble with is supposed to be complete, ie there are no more achievements to be earned. If there are achievements in the game that can still be earned, earning an achievement in that game will update it and
    resolve the issue.
  14. SpN Andy Win User

I was trying to redo the achievements and ended up unlocking another one that i needed and then i checked and everything had updated and was back to normal :D

Even my profile here has updated :)

gcsekhar as you've unlocked all the achievements for TWD already maybe try getting an achievement in a different game
Thema:

1. Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ... - Similar Threads - Gamer score completed

2. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  3. My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app: I have the Xbox mobile app, and I've been saving up my points for a Xbox gift card, but on the Xbox, it says I have over 1,000, but on the mobile app, it says I only have 175 or something like...
  4. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  5. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  6. Lost achievements/gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  7. Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no...: Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no nothing. Everything sgone on the account. What do I do? 1294b9f9-33b4-46c6-9845-102ec8b32c73
  8. any way to get the gamer tag of a 0 gamer score account that is perma offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any way to get the gamer tag of a 0 gamer score account that is perma offline?: been trying to ask this person if I could get there gt for a while and they never respond or appear online. Isn’t using the account on pc or Xbox because of the zero gamer score and open profile...
  9. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  10. I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be